GG and WF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG and WF

Ok guys so I was planning on cycling GG and WF using one for a month, then using the other the next. It's going to be about the three week mark since I've been off WF and I've been missing it so much, it gives me so much more energy then GG and helps me push harder. GG just tastes like @ss and I didn't get that high like I did when I was taking WF, although I did experience one really good pump day for GG. I was planning on just not using the rest of my GG, but then I thought maybe i could stack it with WF. Can i stack WF and GG along with my pw and other products? And if so, would it do any good to only take 1-2scoops on workout days? Thanks guys!

Originally posted by TheCosby View Post
    Ok guys so I was planning on cycling GG and WF using one for a month, then using the other the next. It's going to be about the three week mark since I've been off WF and I've been missing it so much, it gives me so much more energy then GG and helps me push harder. GG just tastes like @ss and I didn't get that high like I did when I was taking WF, although I did experience one really good pump day for GG. I was planning on just not using the rest of my GG, but then I thought maybe i could stack it with WF. Can i stack WF and GG along with my pw and other products? And if so, would it do any good to only take 1-2scoops on workout days? Thanks guys!
    How many days per week are you hitting the gym ?

Comment

You can stack the two, but make sure to cycle the WF anyways just so you don't get too used to it.

Comment

Working...
      X