Gyclergrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyclergrow

I just wanted to post a few comments. My friend on these forums (Anaconda) asked me to stop by for a second.

I turned him to CL many months back. Anyways, I've used glycergrow for about 6 months now. And Green Mag & Protein. Glycergrow has been awesome for me.
    In 5 months i have gained about 36 pounds of mass. With eating clean and eating pretty big and lifting hard also. I drink tons of water, but GG got me over the top! In a HUGE way.

I have seen anaconda get nice results with BG and his other CL supps in the gym. Some major mass. And i got him going on GG. So i am going to add BG soon & maybe some others. I just wanted to say Thank You CL for awesome products. I cant wait to see what you guys do in the future.

Sorry for spelling Glycergrow wrong in my title. lol

Wow! Thanks for spreading the word. You're going to love BG!!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Rattlesnake View Post
      I just wanted to post a few comments. My friend on these forums (Anaconda) asked me to stop by for a second.

I turned him to CL many months back. Anyways, I've used glycergrow for about 6 months now. And Green Mag & Protein. Glycergrow has been awesome for me.
      In 5 months i have gained about 36 pounds of mass. With eating clean and eating pretty big and lifting hard also. I drink tons of water, but GG got me over the top! In a HUGE way.

I have seen anaconda get nice results with BG and his other CL supps in the gym. Some major mass. And i got him going on GG. So i am going to add BG soon & maybe some others. I just wanted to say Thank You CL for awesome products. I cant wait to see what you guys do in the future.

Sorry for spelling Glycergrow wrong in my title. lol
      Impressive Gains!! I would love to achieve that kind of mass in 6 months time. What kind of workouts are you doing? How many calories are you eating each day.

I'm only a few months into lifting and just a little over a month into BG. . . .Even though I'm relatively new I can definitely tell you that BG is a great product. My muscles feel harder, I'm able to lift more and more each time I workout and I have almost no DOMS . .and I do heavy compounds 3 times per week.

Comment

Originally posted by ericpad View Post
        Impressive Gains!! I would love to achieve that kind of mass in 6 months time. What kind of workouts are you doing? How many calories are you eating each day.

I'm only a few months into lifting and just a little over a month into BG. . . .Even though I'm relatively new I can definitely tell you that BG is a great product. My muscles feel harder, I'm able to lift more and more each time I workout and I have almost no DOMS . .and I do heavy compounds 3 times per week.
        Thank You. Me and Conda are workout pals. We change up the workout around every 4 weeks. Right now we are doing .

Monday. Sh -Traps
        Tuesday. Back - Biceps
        Wed. Off (cardio)
        Thurs. Chest - Triceps
        Friday. Legs - Calves - Abs.

We lift heavy. 4 to 8 reps.
        6 Exercises Per. Hour Workout. ( MP3 Player and good loud music needed lol)

About every 4 weeks well change up exercises . Wed. I know he does Swimming for cardio. I do Bike the day. I do about 3500 cals per day. Anaconda i think around 4500( ive seen him eat, i think it's more then that) lol . I have been reading about golden gains.. so i might have to try that too.

He convinced me to get BG & PW , WF and OT. So we'll see how those go.
        Last edited by Rattlesnake; 05-25-2009, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Thank You. Me and Conda are workout pals. We change up the workout around every 4 weeks. Right now we are doing .

Monday. Sh -Traps
          Tuesday. Back - Biceps
          Wed. Off (cardio)
          Thurs. Chest - Triceps

About every 4 weeks well change up exercises . Wed. I know he does Swimming for cardio. I do Bike the day. I do about 3500 cals per day. Anaconda i think around 4500( ive seen him eat, i think it's more then that) lol . I have been reading about golden gains.. so i might have to try that too.

I go away for a couple days and your already makin friends. How dare you say i eat 4500 cals per day. It's atleast 4600

Did you order your BG yet? Hurry your ass up if you didn't!

What you didnt say was how i do my cardio buck neked. I'm glad that's the one day we don't meet up for workouts ! LOL
          Last edited by conda; 05-25-2009, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Wow, you make me feel like I don't even start to eat, with my 3000 calories a day...
            We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Kick ass

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
                Wow, you make me feel like I don't even start to eat, with my 3000 calories a day...
                Doing a BBQ in a little bit. It will consist of BBQ chicken Breast & Lean Sirloin. And grilled corn on the cob (mmm carbs) & Baked Potato's . All CL Takers are Invited!

And no it isn't a nudist BBQ. I'm not THAT old.
                Last edited by conda; 05-25-2009, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Too bad I'm on the other coast...
                  We'll see how this goes...

Comment

whats with the snake names?
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                      whats with the snake names?
                      LOL we used to have a garage band. The Slithering Seduction . We gave ourselves Snake names .. so we wouldnt have to reveal our real names lol. I was the biggest of the bunch sooo I was Anaconda.

Comment

Monday. Sh -Traps
                        Tuesday. Back - Biceps
                        Wed. Off (cardio)
                        Thurs. Chest - Triceps

Thanks for posting up man! Sounds like you guys hit it hard and get results! I like that!!

Comment

Working...
                        X