Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help

Hi Everyone -

I had RNY gastric bypass and lost over 200 lbs. I need to take something to get muscle. I really could use your help. I want to actually build my upper body especially my biceps. Please let me know!

All the best,
    Matthew

Originally posted by MatthewDM View Post
    Hi Everyone -

I had RNY gastric bypass and lost over 200 lbs. I need to take something to get muscle. I really could use your help. I want to actually build my upper body especially my biceps. Please let me know!

All the best,
    Matthew
    Do you have to take any Meds from the surgery? If so you prob should consult your doc about any supps suggested. On that note. I suggest Blue Gene & Green Mag / Green Bulge. Lean protein and eating clean & drinking plenty of H20. And Hitting the weights. Just remember lift smart and not with Ego. (It's important to avoid injury).

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
      Do you have to take any Meds from the surgery? If so you prob should consult your doc about any supps suggested. On that note. I suggest Blue Gene & Green Mag / Green Bulge. Lean protein and eating clean & drinking plenty of H20. And Hitting the weights. Just remember lift smart and not with Ego. (It's important to avoid injury).
      Good advice.

1.) Check with Doc
      2.) I'd go with Green BULGE & Blue UP or Blue GENE
      3.) Add in Purple WRAATH if you have extra money.

200lbs is alot to lose... how long ago was this?

Comment

try lifting weights first.

Comment

Working...
        X