Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL Blue Up

Hey guys,

Just ordered two bottles of Blue UP as it was on sale for a great price (14.99). This would be my first natural test booster. I couldn't find a blue UP FAQ and I have a few questions, hopefully not silly questions.

I workout during the weekday after work starting at around 6 PM and I will take Green Mag 30 minutes before workout, I read it was not a good idea to take Blue UP and Green Mag so close together...would it be fine to take Blue UP in the morning when I first wake up? Or should I take the green mag first thing when I wake up? On non workout days I take GM when I first wake...I just really need help with the dosing. I am usually in bed by 10:30-11:00 and up at 7:00.

Thanks for any feedback, I greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,
    Ryan

Here's the FAQ:
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=3344

Hope that helps.
    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Thanks man. I couldn't find the faq and I even did a search...appreciate it.

Comment

No problem. There is a whole section of FAQs.

I'd offer you advice, but I've never used BU, so I don't really have any to offer. I figured the least I could do would be to hook you up with the FAQ. Good luck!!
        diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

I would take the Blue Up first thing, and the Green Mag before your workout, but that's just me. Green Mag has some great stuff in it that help during the workout, and if you work out in the evening, Blue Up might keep you up at night. Dosing them like this lets you take advantage of GM and get to sleep!
          We'll see how this goes...

Comment

I would DEFINITELY opt for Blue UP in the morning and Green MAG preworkout.

1.) Gives your body a chance to produce test all day.
            2.) Stims in Blue UP too powerful to dose so close to bed.

Comment

Yeah, I should have bought the non-stim version. I've been continuing to update my log on bb.com, I need to transfer some of that over to here when I have a chance. I started on Slim Xtreme (6:30 AM) and took Blue UP at around 2 o'clock and it felt like I was on the old Xenadrine that had E/MH/Y...

Comment

Originally posted by RyKane View Post
                Yeah, I should have bought the non-stim version. I've been continuing to update my log on bb.com, I need to transfer some of that over to here when I have a chance. I started on Slim Xtreme (6:30 AM) and took Blue UP at around 2 o'clock and it felt like I was on the old Xenadrine that had E/MH/Y...
                Yup BU is a powerful stim, throwing something like Slim X in there is going to make your heart race!

Comment

Working...
                X