Stacking/cycling/feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacking/cycling/feedback

Alright so I am coming up on my last cycle. It was bout a 7 weeker, nothing too crazy in it ran about 2800-3000 cals for about 5 weeks. Supp'd with WF and creatine monohydrate. Finished the last 2 weeks with a slight cut, 2500 cals, all lean meats limited fats. In the last week I cycled in GM, PW and Reduction and cycled out WF. Pretty impressed so far especially with GM and Reduction...PW i haven't really noticed HUGE improvements but i definitely feel better after workouts.

Anyways as far as stims go I did WF for about 4 weeks, then hydroxycut for a week, then Reduction for a week. Haven't drank a WF shake in probably 2 weeks.

So current plan is I want to put on 10-15 pounds over the next 2.5 months. Pretty much a pound a week. Next week I am going to ramp up the calories to 2800-3000, then a week or so after that up to 3200. I am 6'4" 188 and 23 years old. My workouts consist of mostly intense circuit training on MWF, and cardio on T/TR with some lifting/cardio on saturdays.

This is my plan for a stack in the up coming weeks and this is mostly where I want input as far as cycling off/on combining/timing.

I work out at noon on MWF and cardio Tues/Thurs around 5PM.
    Currently owned products: WF, GG, BG, GM, PW, Golden GAins

MWF:
    first 2 weeks: BG/GG/GM/PW/Gold: BG 1 hr b4 W/O, GG and GM 1/2 HR, PW intra, Gold post
    Next 4 weeks: BG/WF/GM/PW/Gold: same as above except WF will be with GM
    Next 4 Weeks: BG/GG/GM/PW/Gold
    Tues Thurs:
    BG/GM and GG or WF depending on the cycle

So basically my question is, am i cycling too much? should I just combine WF in? I think I saw somewhere that WF and GG are a good swap when cycling that's basically why I am doing this. Am I taking too many supps to fast?Any feedback/responses would be much appreciated

I think you are doing it perfectly. I really think cycling stims will help you in the long run.

Good job doing your research, your stack is awesome.
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
    X