Orange Triad question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Triad question

Well I have been taking my controlled labs stuff pretty religiously lol and loving it no doubt. Have some new found strength and looks and due to this I am trying to stay controlled labs. I am thinking about purchasing orange triad because now that I am going heavier I know my knee will start to bug me. My left knee was hurt in a jiu jitsu accident and it hasn't been the same since. Mostly running or slow jogging hurts it the most but it has been clicking on squats etc.

Will Orange Triad help with the slight pain I get? I had thought about animal flex by universal but I wanna stay with Controlled labs cause I enjoy all controlled labs stuff. Anyways thanks a lot.
    -------------Kyle

It could help depending on what the problem is, but you might want to get it checked out by a doctor so that you don't risk doing anymore damage to it. You might have damaged a meniscus or a ligament. The clicking and pain makes me think meniscus but there are certain tests a doctor can do to diagnose that, or he might do an MRI. Either way, if you did do some damage you're going to want to get that fixed and a joint supplement won't be a permanent solution.
    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

What poopies said, but OT can help but won't do any good if you have some serious damage there.

I would suggest a OT/BG stack to help with joints.
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Yep might wanna get checked for sure. I had a career ending football injury. (ACL surgery) in 2000. And well with OT i can do squats again without the aches and pains from the surgery / Injury. Its great stuff. And Drac is right on. BG will help huge also.

Comment

if its an actual injury with a significant torn cartilage or other tissue, then no supplement will help to a large degree.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Ha! Med school isn't a complete waste of my time after all!
            diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

The injury happened about 6 months ago so I doubt I am that bad. I am able to squat and deadlift heavy with only the clicking sound in my knee. Guess I will just give the orange triad a go asap-------------Kyle

P.S.----I am on my second bottle of BG already

Comment

Well at this point, a meniscus injury or even a ligamentous tear might not elicit a terrible amount of pain unless put through specific movements. There are certain tests that a doctor will do to check for a meniscus tear and you'll certainly know if it's torn because it'll hurt like a SOB.

I know that it can be a nuisance to get a doctor's appt and all, but the fact is that if it's something more than just a sprain then the damage will only get worse. I don't know how old you are, but I'm sure you don't want your mobility to be effected 10 years down the road because of this. You know? I think as a precautionary measure, it's a good idea to get something like this checked out. That being said, you know your body better than me - I'm just trying to look out for ya
                diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by offroadman83 View Post
                  The injury happened about 6 months ago so I doubt I am that bad. I am able to squat and deadlift heavy with only the clicking sound in my knee. Guess I will just give the orange triad a go asap-------------Kyle

P.S.----I am on my second bottle of BG already
                  awesome, sweet combo for overall health and performance
                  Originally posted by poopies View Post
                  Well at this point, a meniscus injury or even a ligamentous tear might not elicit a terrible amount of pain unless put through specific movements. There are certain tests that a doctor will do to check for a meniscus tear and you'll certainly know if it's torn because it'll hurt like a SOB.

I know that it can be a nuisance to get a doctor's appt and all, but the fact is that if it's something more than just a sprain then the damage will only get worse. I don't know how old you are, but I'm sure you don't want your mobility to be effected 10 years down the road because of this. You know? I think as a precautionary measure, it's a good idea to get something like this checked out. That being said, you know your body better than me - I'm just trying to look out for ya
                  very true, better safe than sorry
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)