Lean Bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lean Bulk

I am looking for the right CL supplements that would be most beneficial to me for a lean bulk. i am looking to put on 10-15 lbs; im currently 175 around 13% bf, so im not really looking to increase my bf too much to put on some lbs.

I dont have a huge budget.......heres what i am taking so far

Whey Protein
    Glutamine

I am looking to add two CL products to this list that would be most helpful.

Thanks for advice.

IMO. The New Version of GB (or Green mag. It has lots of servings for tight budget) and Blue Gene ( my favorite CL supp).

Welcome to CL dude.
    Last edited by conda; 05-10-2009, 08:15 PM.

Comment

If you're on a tight budget, I'd recommend shopping around for the best prices on CL products so that you can get as much as you possibly can. dpsnutrition.com has the best price in town on Blue Gene and most CL products.

I think I'd second everything Anaconda recommended if you were going to narrow it down to 2 products. I'm just starting with BG myself!
      diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

I appreciate it. I have been reading a lot of good things about Blue gene. I was actually considering starting out with blue gene and green mag then if I can add another supp into the picture. Just not sure which one as of yet. I've been trying to do as much reading as I can, it just sometimes gets overwhelming with all the information and options out there. But one thing I do know, CL produces great supps.

Comment

Originally posted by Wstcstbchbm View Post
          I appreciate it. I have been reading a lot of good things about Blue gene. I was actually considering starting out with blue gene and green mag then if I can add another supp into the picture. Just not sure which one as of yet. I've been trying to do as much reading as I can, it just sometimes gets overwhelming with all the information and options out there. But one thing I do know, CL produces great supps.

Blue Gene & Mag are fantastic together. Mag will last along time to. As for down the road.. id add PW. It is awesome during your workout.. plus has TONS of servings. Great for a budget . And For building muscle!

Comment

I am submitting an order for Green Buldge, Blue Gene, Orange triad, and Purple Wrath!! Wasnt sure with the White Flood or Blue Bulge. Wanted to know if its better to slowly build up to a supplment like Blue bulge; I want the most beneficial stack for me and have been doing my reading and have been hearing nothing but good things. But I wanted to hear what would work best together for a mass stack! Thanks
            Last edited by Wstcstbchbm; 05-15-2009, 02:35 AM.

Comment

I am submitting an order for Green Buldge, Blue Gene, Orange triad, and Purple Wrath!!
              Awesome !

Comment

I am submitting an order for Green Buldge, Blue Gene, Orange triad, and Purple Wrath!! Wasnt sure with the White Flood or Blue Bulge. Wanted to know if its better to slowly build up to a supplment like Blue bulge; I want the most beneficial stack for me and have been doing my reading and have been hearing nothing but good things. But I wanted to hear what would work best together for a mass stack! Thanks
                blue gene = blue bulge???
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)