tyramine and blue up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyramine and blue up

Hey so whats the deal with the warning on blue up not to eat any foods with tyramine. Isnt pretty much every fruit have tyramine in it? What foods have tyramine and when can I eat these foods? Also another question if I am stacking blue up with my blue gene purple wraath and green mag and I take my blue up 8 hours before I work out, is it defeating the purpose of taking it. Thanks for the reponses.
    Showing off is the fools idea of glory.

The yohimbine in BU can interact with the tryamine, and cause side effects. Here is a link to some info. http://www.aarp.org/health/condition...tion.1622.html

Comment

Originally posted by mikie791 View Post
      Hey so whats the deal with the warning on blue up not to eat any foods with tyramine. Isnt pretty much every fruit have tyramine in it? What foods have tyramine and when can I eat these foods? Also another question if I am stacking blue up with my blue gene purple wraath and green mag and I take my blue up 8 hours before I work out, is it defeating the purpose of taking it. Thanks for the reponses.
      just avoid fruit an hour before and after blue up. you could always go for blue up - stim free if that is an issue for your diet.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I made a post somewhat similar to this one. It is interesting that I never knew yohimbine extract could cause such side effects with just combine with daily servings of fruit (if taken at the same time of course). I feel bad to call myself a biology major lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CXTKRS1 View Post
          I made a post somewhat similar to this one. It is interesting that I never knew yohimbine extract could cause such side effects with just combine with daily servings of fruit (if taken at the same time of course). I feel bad to call myself a biology major lol.
          Hey I'm in med school and learned on the bb.com forums about the interaction, so don't feel bad

Undergrad bio classes teach you close to nothing that is practical/useful.
          diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Nothing like reading this thread while eating an apple about 5 minutes after taking Blue Up and having the last bite of the apple kind of dribble out of your mouth :-P. No fruit an hour before and after...noted :-P

Comment

Originally posted by RyKane View Post
              Nothing like reading this thread while eating an apple about 5 minutes after taking Blue Up and having the last bite of the apple kind of dribble out of your mouth :-P. No fruit an hour before and after...noted :-P
              If you die can I have the rest of your Blue Ups?

Comment

Originally posted by RyKane View Post

Comment

Working...
                X