Your go to snack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your go to snack...

for cutting...especially at night when you are maxed out calories wise and still got a hunger going?

and just in general

besides protein shakes =)

I do a lot of studying, so I'm usually sitting at my desk for hours at a time in the evening. To avoid snacking/stress eating, I keep a large cup of water sitting at my desk and I just constantly drink from it. It keeps me feeling full and feeling the need to eat something. If I get desperate, I'll eat a small banana or something. The water usually does the trick though.
    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

yeah i do much the same, i got one of those big 64 ounce bottles by me at all times...but sometimes it just doesn't help...happened tonight lol so i made a protein shake b/c i had the room but it just got me thinking

thanks for the reply!

Comment

I know what you mean. Sometimes you just need something more. A protein shake isn't a bad way to go though either.

I had to pretty much clear my cupboards of any unhealthy snacks for those tempting times. It's tough though because I love eating so much haha
        diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by poopies View Post
          I know what you mean. Sometimes you just need something more. A protein shake isn't a bad way to go though either.

I had to pretty much clear my cupboards of any unhealthy snacks for those tempting times. It's tough though because I love eating so much haha

hahaha i know EXACTLY what you mean... i really just enjoy the process of eating. I did much the same with my cupboards when i started like 3 months ago...i think the worst thing I have in there are like organic chocolate bunny crackers and raisin bran crunch cereal :P When my buddies came over and got drunk munchies they were like "dude wtf are we supposed to eat" lol

Comment

peanut butter and nutella on a giant spoon!
            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Low fat cottage cheese and 1 tsp peanut butter. Take 1 heaping tsp of peanut butter followed by 1 cup low fat cottage cheese. Low carb and the fat from the pb is the good kind. Not to mention the slow release casein prot. will be even slower with the additional fat from the pb.
              Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                peanut butter and nutella on a giant spoon!
                ohhh now that does sound good, i have never been a big fan of nutella not b/c of taste but i had this roommate one time that ate it ALL the time like on everything..and it just kind of grossed me out lol, but hte next time i go to the store i am thinking of picking up some

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                Low fat cottage cheese and 1 tsp peanut butter. Take 1 heaping tsp of peanut butter followed by 1 cup low fat cottage cheese. Low carb and the fat from the pb is the good kind. Not to mention the slow release casein prot. will be even slower with the additional fat from the pb.
                wow that does sound good, I sometimes put a bit of honey or like fruit preserves never thought about pb though

Comment

I can't bring myself to try cottage cheese...
                  diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

beef stick or bologna and the best spicy hot mustard in the world.. i've been going throw a pound or so every week

Comment

Granola bars (found some that are HFCS free)

Comment

you could prolly make your own granola bar fairly easy... if you know how to make your own granola that is..

Comment

I chop an apple, and dip it in Natty peanut butter.

Comment

the sour green apples?! they're my fav.. I get pissed if i dont eat 1 a day..

Comment

I like fruit, rice cake, almonds, jerky...really, almost anything.

Recently, I've taken to white grapes, apricots, and gala apples. The galas have an almost pear-like taste that I really like.

Really, it just depends on what mood is striking me.
                              Last edited by AlphaBrass01; 05-25-2009, 01:55 PM.
                              We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Working...
                              X