Well CL, you got me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well CL, you got me

Just placed my order today...I was trying to hold out for roughly a month and start a new program then..but all this forum reading and what not has gotten me excited to get a new program/supplements going. I have been so impressed with CL i even bought a shirt

Next phase supplements:
    Reduction
    WF
    GM
    PW
    Golden Gains

I was torn about glycergrow and I ended up just thinking i would give this a shot see what happens, then add it in later so I know more or less what kind of improvements it will do.

I am thinking about keeping a log but haven't decided

Originally posted by Arch View Post
    Just placed my order today...I was trying to hold out for roughly a month and start a new program then..but all this forum reading and what not has gotten me excited to get a new program/supplements going. I have been so impressed with CL i even bought a shirt

Next phase supplements:
    Reduction
    WF
    GM
    PW
    Golden Gains

I was torn about glycergrow and I ended up just thinking i would give this a shot see what happens, then add it in later so I know more or less what kind of improvements it will do.

I am thinking about keeping a log but haven't decided

HA! You're me about one month ago now. I was using some supplements by another company and tried a couple CL products . . .I quickly became a believer in CL. Since then I've ordered WF, GM, GG, BG, BU, OT, PW. I couldn't be happier with my CL stack.

Definitely consider adding glycergrow to your stack (or as Anaconda termed it . .GlyergrWOW!)

You're going to love the products!

Comment

Yeah, I don't quite know if Glycergrow fits into my workouts...they are more endurance based I guess you could say, lots of reps lots of sets, the actual excercises are normally combo moves squats w/ rows, push ups on a ball, w/ a twist etc etc

I haven't really done a lot of research into glycergrow yet so we shall see

Comment

That's a solid stack right there man. You are going to love it. Welcome to CL.

It's official you will now be chained to the floor in the CL basement. Good thing there's a bench and free weights down there. Oh And a calender of the CL hawt chics.
        Last edited by conda; 05-07-2009, 07:57 PM.

Comment

LOL this gets better and better already!

Comment

Wowzerz

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
              That's a solid stack right there man. You are going to love it. Welcome to CL.

It's official you will now be chained to the floor in the CL basement. Good thing there's a bench and free weights down there. Oh And a calender of the CL hawt chics.
              haha
              Originally posted by Arch View Post
              LOL this gets better and better already!
              sure does
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)