No announcement yet.

Why no CL products in Canadian stores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no CL products in Canadian stores?

I've heard only great things about your products, and I've finally signed up on the forums, and requested free samples via the homepage. But I'm curious - why don't I see any CL products in GNC or Popeyes in Canada?

Thanks,
    thawkk

As far as I know they're not sold in most stores in America either. The Vitamin Shoppe is the only store that I'm aware of that sells CL products. They're available everywhere online though.

http://www.controlledlabs.com/retailers.php
    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Originally posted by thawkk View Post
      I've heard only great things about your products, and I've finally signed up on the forums, and requested free samples via the homepage. But I'm curious - why don't I see any CL products in GNC or Popeyes in Canada?

Thanks,
      thawkk
      we are in discussions with gnc canada, so you may see them there soon. popeyes has some of our products but we are working to get the others in there shortly.
      Originally posted by poopies View Post
      As far as I know they're not sold in most stores in America either. The Vitamin Shoppe is the only store that I'm aware of that sells CL products. They're available everywhere online though.

http://www.controlledlabs.com/retailers.php
      all vitamin shoppe stores and many GNC stores (corporate and franchise) carry them, as well as smaller chains like nutrition zone, supper supplements, etc.
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
        we are in discussions with gnc canada, so you may see them there soon. popeyes has some of our products but we are working to get the others in there shortly.

all vitamin shoppe stores and many GNC stores (corporate and franchise) carry them, as well as smaller chains like nutrition zone, supper supplements, etc.
        I've never seen them at the stores near me, but they're pretty small ones. They have a TON of MuscleTech products though... hahaha
        diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

I've seen a few at SND and Popeye's.
          kane@controlledlabs.com
          Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
          Looks for the ads, coming soon!
          www.controlledlabs.com
          www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

I've seen greenmag in SND whiteblood in GNC. I tend to stay away from GNC because they simply aren't cost friendly. The difference between gnc canada and SND/popeyes can be literally $10-$20 difference depending on the product.

I have received samples of CL products after doing research on another forum, and I was blown away.

Can't wairt to see the entire CL line offered here.

Nutrition house sells supps to and they even blow SND's prices away.
            Last edited by eazy57; 05-11-2009, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy57 View Post
              I've seen greenmag in SND whiteblood in GNC. I tend to stay away from GNC because they simply aren't cost friendly. The difference between gnc canada and SND/popeyes can be literally $10-$20 difference depending on the product.

I have received samples of CL products after doing research on another forum, and I was blown away.

Can't wairt to see the entire CL line offered here.

Nutrition house sells supps to and they even blow SND's prices away.
              awesome. yes, most popeyes should have many of our products and that will continue to an even greater degree soon
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole