GlycerGrow Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GlycerGrow Question

Alrihgt, so on the product description it notes things like increased cell volume, increased vascularity, etc. I was wondering if these gains go away once you stop taking GG. Would you lose the vascularity/muscle size you gained while on it?

I've only been on it a week. And its been very nice & Insane. Its the weekend.. and well the nice week results havent left. But its hard for me to really say after 1 week. I just know my first week was awesome. 2 scoops starting monday!

Comment

Originally posted by dekd View Post
      Alrihgt, so on the product description it notes things like increased cell volume, increased vascularity, etc. I was wondering if these gains go away once you stop taking GG. Would you lose the vascularity/muscle size you gained while on it?
      You would lose the pump, yes.

But the muscle gained would stay

Comment

From what I remember, size stayed for me but my vasularity went down.
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
        X