-GreenMag
    -Excell
    -GlycerGrow
    -Fish Oil
    -Vaporize
    -Adam

Two weeks on E/C/A ..and one week off

Any suggestions or comments
    Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life
    James, Chapter 1, Verse 12

keep an eye on your blood pressure

Comment

Will DO

Why do you say?
      Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life

Comment

Do not forget tha protein! Looks good. Only reason to watch the bp is because ephedrine can boost the ole pressure. Stay hydrated.
        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

ephedrine is a heart attack waiting to happen if you dose it wrong, dont drink enough, are stupid, have naturally high blood pressure, or smoke meth.

and i think adding aspirin makes it even harder on your body/you prolly sh ouldnt use A at all in the EC stack.

Comment

Cool... I will take... A out the E/C..... I forgot to put protein in mylist... Using... Nectar Strawberry Kiwi and ON' extreme choc.... Just ordered.. Muscle Milk Light for the craving days...

Comment

Originally posted by dazilla
              Nectar Strawberry Kiwi
              MMMMMM. Nectar goood!

I don't like anybody using ephedrine, i think that you can accomplish your goals without such a product...but otherwise, looking good bro.

Comment

I respect everybody advice.. since most people on this board... are agains .. Ephedrine... I will Drop it...
                - Maybe pic up some... RA2

Thanks guys

Comment

im doing a research project on ephedrine for psychopharmacology. sometime by december i should have it done and ill post it somewhere.

Comment

Cool.. I will look foward to reading it

Comment

Working...
                    X