Shake up your Tubs of WF/GM/PW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shake up your Tubs of WF/GM/PW?

So this morning I took a scoop of WF and put into my glass.

For some reason I decided to seal it up and shake it before my second scoop.

The second scoop was easier to get out and felt "fluffier" and lighter compared to the first one. Probably because of all the air in the powder.

Am I cheating myself by shaking the tub? Basically getting more air and less WF?

Never shake the tub while head is inside. Wise one say it bad for you.
    Last edited by jiritt0; 04-23-2009, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
      Never shake the tub while head is inside. Wise one say it bad for you.
      I hate when PW goes up my nose.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
        i hate when pw goes up my nose.
        but it tingle soo goooood

Comment

Shake blue gene for fun too
          CONTROLLED LABS
          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Rockyb View Post
            So this morning I took a scoop of WF and put into my glass.

For some reason I decided to seal it up and shake it before my second scoop.

The second scoop was easier to get out and felt "fluffier" and lighter compared to the first one. Probably because of all the air in the powder.

Am I cheating myself by shaking the tub? Basically getting more air and less WF?
            Shaking it mixes the actives around. I wouldn't worry about the air really. Just let it settle for a few seconds before scooping out...getting a strong WF cloud in your eyes is no fun! lol

Comment

Working...
            X