X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I am planning...

On doing a stack this summer.

I have GM and WF on the way.

I also plan on purchasing Purple Wraath, Orange Triad and Glycergrow.

I am pretty confident this will be freaking sweet.

Mainly my question is what exactly would I get by adding White Blood to this stack (for night time obviously).

Also any other suggestions on what to add would be cool, only things I don't really want to throw in are Black Hole or REDuction.

Any help is appreciated!

WF = Awesome
    GM= Great
    PW = Freakin Rocks
    OT= Best Multi made.
    BG= My favorite Supplement CL makes. Kicks major ass.

That's my stack. I suggest BG. But i suggest it to everyone because it is so good. It makes my muscles bigger and thicker.. and well a real Mass Monster!

GL and welcome to CL brother!

Comment

Would you suggest Blue Gene instead of Glycergrow?

Or would it just be incredible enough to run both

Edit: oh ya and thank you for the welcome haha
      Last edited by Wingd; 04-15-2009, 10:23 PM.

Comment

I don't use GG. But i know its a nice product. But if you can afford both.. you're going to have tighter clothes in no time! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
          WF = Awesome
          GM= Great
          PW = Freakin Rocks
          OT= Best Multi made.
          BG= My favorite Supplement CL makes. Kicks major ass.

That's my stack. I suggest BG. But i suggest it to everyone because it is so good. It makes my muscles bigger and thicker.. and well a real Mass Monster!

GL and welcome to CL brother!
          Do you think BG makes that big of a difference? I am using GM with whey. I am currently thinking of picking up PW but now your making me reconsider and pick up BG instead. Which do you think would make the biggest difference? PW or BG? I think PW and BG with everything else might be too overboard for myself.

Comment

IMO it depends what you are looking for. PW and BG are differnt monsters. I love and use both. And both will always be part of my stack. I also feel BG is the best supp CL makes. But that's my opinion. If you ask me PW, GM & BG will make you own the gym. I know i sure do.
            Last edited by conda; 04-16-2009, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
              IMO it depends what you are looking for. PW and BG are differnt monsters. I love and use both. And both will always be part of my stack. I also feel BG is the best supp CL makes. But that's my opinion. If you ask me PW, GM & BG will make you own the gym. I know i sure do.
              Well what are the differences of PW and BG to your body so I know which one to choose? Like will one provide lean mass and the other large mass, etc? Which one would aid better in looks?

Comment

BG really helps with str gains. It's also helped big time with thick full mass. And awesome recovery & Focus. PW is amino acids. With nice energy, a good pump...plus great focus. Think of BG like Pro Hormones, without the nasty sides & killing your insides. All natural . But very close in results muscle wise. Without losing the mass, on the 2 week off period. Hope this helps.

Comment

This will probably make me look into BG a little more then I have already.

My plan as of right now is to do a run of

Green Mag
                  White Flood
                  Purple Wraath
                  Orange Triad
                  GlycerGrow

Possibly Blue Gene.

For the beginning of summer and i'm possibly considering running some form of log on it now. Just because it is such a rad stack.

If anyone's personally got a BG log that they can link to that would be fantastic, i'm just going to search through the reviews thread in the meantime.

Comment

That's a nice stack. If you add BG trust me you wont be sorry. GL !

Comment

Originally posted by Wingd View Post
                      This will probably make me look into BG a little more then I have already.

My plan as of right now is to do a run of

Green Mag
                      White Flood
                      Purple Wraath
                      Orange Triad
                      GlycerGrow

Possibly Blue Gene.

For the beginning of summer and i'm possibly considering running some form of log on it now. Just because it is such a rad stack.

If anyone's personally got a BG log that they can link to that would be fantastic, i'm just going to search through the reviews thread in the meantime.
                      check out the log section on this forum. its a wealth of knowledge
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Question to anyone that knows but more specifically a rep.

I have heard a lot about White Flood clumping up and becoming hard to use or useless. Is there any way to prevent this? Would Refrigeration work?

Comment

Originally posted by Wingd View Post
                          Question to anyone that knows but more specifically a rep.

I have heard a lot about White Flood clumping up and becoming hard to use or useless. Is there any way to prevent this? Would Refrigeration work?
                          Keeping it in the frig should help. Just make sure your container is sealed good.
                          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

^^ Yes this happened to me by the end I hit the bottom of the tub. Kinda loses its colour, and looks funky. But once mixed in water you can't tell the difference.

Comment

Most Excellent, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X