Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM / PW / WF off days?

Hey everyone,

I just got a couple CL products less than a week ago but I was wondering which of these three I should be taking every day and which are really JUST for gym days? My goal is ultimately to cut down in weight over the next couple months, but keeping (and hopefully building) some lean muscle in the process by lifting 3-4 times a week.

Any suggestions here? I was thinking PW and WF would be just for days I was going to lift but I could be completely off base. Help a brotha out!

Thanks in advance

GM = off days
    WF = only workout days
    PW = optional (for enhanced recovery, off days.)

Comment

Cool thanks,

Is there a "best" time to take GM on the off days, and what about workout days also because I have read some people take GM before but some do it after?

And is WF good to take if I am just going to be doing some kind of high intensity cardio, or just stick to using it before a lift?
      Last edited by NJ732CM; 04-15-2009, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NJ732CM View Post
        Cool thanks,

Is there a "best" time to take GM on the off days, and what about workout days also because I have read some people take GM before but some do it after?

And is WF good to take if I am just going to be doing some kind of high intensity cardio, or just stick to using it before a lift?
        The WF with cardio is optional (PW is mandatory tho )

GM is best taken pre but can be post. However I recommend pre with a meal and protein post.

On off days take GM whenever, preferbly in the morning.

Comment

Great thanks again for the advise.

Ill try the PW with the cardio today and see how that works out.

Comment

the only supplements I use on recovery days are multis and protein.. and to a much lessor extent than on training days

once i get oprah rich i may make adjustments to that, but for now, i go by what works best within my budget.

Comment

Oprah rich...Minus the cottage cheese legs!

Comment

and the yo-yo dieting... very hard on the organs, if oprah wasnt oprah rich, she'd prolly be dead by now

Comment

Working...
                X