White Flood/Blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Flood/Blood

Hey everybody. I know that WF has a stim element and WB does not.

In my next stack I'm reducing stims and considering going completely stim-free, but I'm not completely sure. If I substitute WB for WF and take it with GM prior to workout, what kind of difference do you think I would notice?

Just so you know, I work out crazy early in the morning - hit the gym at 5 am - it's the only time I can do it with work/other things. Will the NO function along with GM still get me out of "sleep mode" as far as focus and everything goes?

Any help would be appreciated!
    We'll see how this goes...

Since it is a non stim. I don't think it'll get you out of sleep mode.

What may help is drinking lots of cold water before hand. That helps me upon wake up.
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I also just realized, checking on the ingredients, that WB doesn't contain beta-alanine, which I guess makes sense. I may stick with WF - I love that tingle...

Comment

While i love both products. WF Mixed in Green Mag is the $hit!

Comment

I know a lot of people do this - I'm assuming you use both lemonade flavors. I was thinking about doing them separately, since the green apple GM flavor sounds AWESOME to me, but that's a lot of liquid before working out - don't want to have to hit the toilet constantly...

Comment

I use the Electric Lemon WF. And the Apple GM. When i mix them, the apple overrides the Lemon IMO. It still taste more like the Apple Green Mag too me. And tastes great together.

Comment

Working...
            X