Purple Wraath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Wraath

I got my first tub of Purple Wraath 542g grape flavour last year, worked a treat, loved the stuff. I saw good gains in size and strength.
    I used to get the tingling face thing when I took 1 and 1/2 caps of the stuff .
    Noticed a big difference in my workouts when I ran out of the stuff.

I purchased some more 1084 Grams tub lemonade flavour .
    I have found that i can take two caps of this and I don't have the tingling face thing , my workouts are still better than without PW , just wondering why i don't get the tingling face thing?

Would my batch not be as strong as the first batch?

Anyone?

Comment

Your body is probably just use to beta alanine supplementation so you no longer get the tingles. The purple wrath is still working the same its just your body has gotten used to it. Well at least thats what I think it is-------------Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by offroadman83 View Post
        Your body is probably just use to beta alanine supplementation so you no longer get the tingles. The purple wrath is still working the same its just your body has gotten used to it. Well at least thats what I think it is-------------Kyle
        Yep, that is it

Comment

Probably just used to it but give the tub a good shake. And wait til it settles before you stick your face in there.
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Buy some cheap bulk Beta-Alanine and add 2-3 grams in your PW and you'll be a happy man again. : D

Comment

I could bathe in PW. Love the stuff. Tingles on my secret spots FTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                I could bathe in PW. Love the stuff. Tingles on my secret spots FTW.

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

How do i post pics? oops

Comment

Wraather

Comment

Working...
                    X