Leucine Quality Nutraplanet v. CNW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leucine Quality Nutraplanet v. CNW

Tonight I recieved my orders from King and Nutraplanet (when ever I have more than one thing coming they always seem to come on the same day ) and in my order I got kilo of Leucine from Nutraplanet came in a cute little tub and everything, even had amount per tsp if anyone cares.

Being curious I cracked the tub open and to my surprise the consistencey of the Leuicne was much different from the stuff I have been using from CNW. CNWs is very light and fluffy like snow and Nutras is packed and almost sticks together, keeping with my analogy, like the stuff kids dram about for snowball fights.

So I have super fluffy skiing powder and perfect packing snow. Now the question is which is "better" Leuicne and how can they be different if there is only one ingredient?
    Attached Files
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Not sure why it clumped but should be a white fluffy powder. Was the seal broken or anyhting? Did you call NP?

Comment

There was no seal. I eamiled them

Comment

Good deal let us know what they say.

Comment

I was in touch with ther bulk man over at BB.com and he assured me he would sort it out. Appears, its probably not Leucine at all.

Comment

Sounds like GABA or something. If you’re brave you should try a little taste. GABA’s unlike any other bulk “powder” I’ve come across. It kind of dissolves and has a REALLLLLY strange taste.

You could always drop some water on a small pile if you’re too chicken to dose with an unknown powder hehehe. Jk. I wouldn’t blame anyone for being sketched… that’s weird though. I’m sure they’ll straighten it out (but I’m curious as to what was shipped?).

BTW, NICE GRATEFUL DEAD AVATAR!!!

Comment

They emailed me with the same conclusion that the guys over at BB came up with, its Taurine. So I'll be using it.

And it tstes like ICe or Fresh Snow, not Leucine like at all.

Comment

Weird!

Comment

did you get your $ back ?

if so, free taurine = pimp.

Comment

NO but they were nice enough to have CNW ship me a Ki of Leucine.

I wanted Taurine anyway, so I ordered from them agian in the mean time (2 tubs of Xtend for @ home, as they were 36 bucks and I dont want to haul BCAA and such home for break)

Just shows that good Customer Service is what counts.

Comment

My bulk leucine looks like the second photo, FWIW

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                        My bulk leucine looks like the second photo, FWIW
                        Thats agood thing, thats how it should look. The ohter one is probably Taurine.

Comment

Working...
                        X