Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM/WF stack question

Hi guys,

I want to try a GM/WF stack, but my schedule is kinda odd - I run and do my pushups (and other core exercises) in the morning and in the evening either hit the weights on the on days or the martial arts school on the off days.

My question is, how and when should I take GM/WF to achieve optimal results and should I add anything else to the stack?

Thanx.

IMO you should get some PW also. Chug that down with WF for morning stuff, then use the GM for the other workout. You would love PW with your cardio and morning stuff.
    Last edited by conda; 03-21-2009, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Thanx for the advice. I'll give PW a try on Monday then

Comment

You can take your wf and gm before lifting if you like, or take anaconda's advice and use your wf in the morning and gm before lifting for optimal results. Whatever fits your schedule is what you should go with. Pw is a great product, you'll really enjoy it.

Comment

Thanx for the help guys.

Couple of questions - should i reduce the WF usage when adding PW or just continue with the 1.75 scoops as directed? Also, can I assume that I can safely take PW + WF every day since I do cardio every morning?

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by gruhal View Post
            Thanx for the help guys.

Couple of questions - should i reduce the WF usage when adding PW or just continue with the 1.75 scoops as directed? Also, can I assume that I can safely take PW + WF every day since I do cardio every morning?

TIA
            Yes I would split them up to like 1 scoop each before each workout

Comment

Working...
            X