Since I am fairly new and got my samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since I am fairly new and got my samples

Well I thought I would introduce myself and give a report on my samples!! My name is Kyle and I am 26. Always been athletic and lifted weights off and on since high school. Just got my self more serious about it and hope to shape up some. I am about 210 pounds (maybe less now) and around 5'11" or 6 foot or so. I am not a huge supplement guy but have been trying more lately. I have tried gasparis size on and superpump 250. Cmi's big. No shotgun and synthesize. Loved the Gaspari stuff but superpump gave me the super dumps. I have been loving the shotgun so far and still am using it til I run out. Plan to order white flood

I got my samples that I was eagerly awaiting for. Of course since I was so graciously given these samples I felt like I owed controlled labs something so I bought a small tub each of green magnitude sour apple, and purple wrath grape. I had heard too many good things about controlled labs and why not spend your money with a company not afraid to let you try samples.

White flood sample-----------Took it 30 minutes pre. I purposely stopped taking my No shotgun for a week to let my body readjust in order for White Flood. I didn't really feel as much as most but maybe the sample packet wasn't big enough. I am not sure but I will buy a small tub of it to try out anyways after my NO shotgun runs out.

Taste ---Solid 9 of 10 really enjoyed the taste
    Effect--I don't wanna rate this until further evalutation
    Mixability--9 of 10. Seemed really good

Green Magnitude

Has been good. I really like this creatine so far. Obviously buying a tub of it I will be further able to evaluate it some more.

Taste---10 of 10........really good And I hate apple
    Effect...........to be determined
    Mixabiltiy 10 of 10.......really really good

Purple Wrath

I heard way too many good things about this and could not wait to try it. I have yet to put it through its paces in cardio but I feel confident it will help me.

Taste---I am still evaluating the taste. The sample packet was the lemonade flavor but I wasn't crazy about it. Tried more water and it was a little better but not my favorite. However my tub was grape and day after day it is getting better. I have found that 2 to 2.5 scoops in 1.5 liters of water is awesome. Really feel a little extra something with this.
    Effect.........yet to be determined see above
    Mixability.........this is a weird thing but It mixes like crap at first. However leave it in the freezer for 30 minutes sometimes less and its absolutely perfect!!!!! 10 of 10

Here is a pic after sample packet workout by the way. I had about an hour workout and I was extremely sore and pumped that I had to quit. Felt awesome!! No flexing here at all either just pumped

Welcome aboard Man! May i suggest Blue Gene? It rulez! Yes i am the Blue Gene poster boy=op.

Comment

Just ordered Blue Gene Anaconda. Can't wait to get it!!!

Comment

You're going to love it man! Half way into the first bottle, you'll want a 2nd bottle.

Comment

Welcome to CL! Thanks for posting a review.
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

thanks for posting that up and welcome to the CL family
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Dang Controlled labs............Now I have to buy more weights. I have been going steadily up on everything I have done and I am maxing out my weights in my home gym. Now i gotta spend more money to keep up with my newly found muscle!! The funny part is my Blue gene hasn't even arrived!!

Comment

You're going to LOVE Blue GENE

Comment

x2

Comment

Working...
                  X