Supplement Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplement Plan

I am new to this forum. I have a few questions, etc. I am 6'3 216 and do a power style workout routine three days per week. My bench is around 405, squat is 450 and power clean around 310-320. I was wondering what would be a good supplement plan if I used all CL supplements. I have taken White Flood, which is great by the way. What would be the exact times and how much to take of everything with my weight, etc. I dont want fat loss and can do that thru diet. I also dont need anything to curb appetite or make me want to eat. Also dont want a multivitamin. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Originally posted by BigBlue52 View Post
    I am new to this forum. I have a few questions, etc. I am 6'3 216 and do a power style workout routine three days per week. My bench is around 405, squat is 450 and power clean around 310-320. I was wondering what would be a good supplement plan if I used all CL supplements. I have taken White Flood, which is great by the way. What would be the exact times and how much to take of everything with my weight, etc. I dont want fat loss and can do that thru diet. I also dont need anything to curb appetite or make me want to eat. Also dont want a multivitamin. Any help would be great. Thanks.
    I would start with white flood, green magnitude and purple wraath. after those look into blue gene to add to the stack.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Yes I would add in products slowly, that way you can see what is doing what and how you respond.

Comment

So should I take the White Flood 60 before working out, green magnitude 30 before and right after, and purple wraath before during and after by sipping on it? I have had all of these before but not at the same time, as I was confused on how to take the purple wraath. Thanks again

Comment

So should I take the White Flood 60 before working out, green magnitude 30 before and right after, and purple wraath before during and after by sipping on it? I have had all of these before but not at the same time, as I was confused on how to take the purple wraath. Thanks again
          I would do White FLOOD + Green MAGnitude 45 minutes pre, and Purple WRAATH during workout. Post workout I would take whey and/or whole foods

Comment

Sorry just two more questions. Just take Purple Wraath right in the middle, the entire serving? I have never taken creatine that I dont take before and after, interesting. So I only take it before? Thanks and that should be it for the questions.

Comment

You can split the dose of Green MAG half pre, half post if you like; but it's optimal to take it PRE workout.

Mix the entire serving of Purple WRAATH into the water you drink DURING your workout (I use a shaker cup or a plastic bottle and a funnel)

Comment

Is there anything from CL I can take upon waking? Right now I take L-Carnitine. Maybe add that to my stack? Would that be ok? Maybe like Blue Gene on non workout days, or whatever you suggest. Thanks.
                Last edited by BigBlue52; 03-18-2009, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Is there anything from CL I can take upon waking? Right now I take L-Carnitine. Maybe add that to my stack? Would that be ok? Maybe like Blue Gene on non workout days, or whatever you suggest. Thanks.
                  Blue Gene is great every day
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

On non workout days, if I take Blue Gene in the morning should I take Green Magnitude or only take Green Mag. on workout days. I am getting ready to start my cycle (I have purple wraath, white flood, Green Mag., and Blue Gene). But what do I do on non workout days?

Comment

On non workout days, just take Blue Gene.
                      Current Stack:
                      White Flood
                      Purple Wrath
                      Blue Gene
                      Size On (Soon to be Green Magnitude)

Comment

I take BG everyday.. and Creatine (mag) everyday.. even rest days. The others workout days only.

Comment

So on non workout days would you suggest taking Green Magnitude when waking and Blue Gene middle of the day?

Comment

You can take BG any time of the day(non workout days). I take it either after bfast or after Lunch. Green Mag Anytime during the day (non workout days).
                            Last edited by conda; 03-22-2009, 06:11 PM.

Comment

^ What anaconda said. Take it any time of the day that fits your schedule on non workout days. Optimally, you want to take it every day.

Comment

Working...
                              X