No announcement yet.

Why is Green Mag leaving me dehydrated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Green Mag leaving me dehydrated?

I THOUGHT i was drinking enough water (i THOUGHT i was getting 1 gallon of water in a day) with my Green Mag that i just started using. But the last few days ive been waking up with a very dry mouth.

Now, i believe i heard that Green Mags creatine (dicreatine malate and MCC) doesn't have the effect where the creatine helps to pump the muscles with water. So then, why, is the creatine apparently leaving me dehydrated?

So it has only been happening the last few days? Are you sure you are getting at least a gallon?
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

answer: you're not drinking enough water during your sleep.

simple solution: drink more water, especially immediately when you wake up

also, someone correct me if I am wrong, but the creatines in green mag does not give a bloated feeling, which is what I believe you are talking on about water ... having more water available at the muscle is a great ergogenic aid and regardless of what form creatine is in I believe this is one of its top functions at the cellular level which causes increased performance/recovery... the other top function being a better ability to recycle ATP ...
      Last edited by jiritt0; 03-12-2009, 05:34 PM.

Comment

"So it has only been happening the last few days? Are you sure you are getting at least a gallon? "

Yes...ive been on green mag for a month and the last few days are the only time ive been dry mouthed upon waking up. So maybe i wasnt getting the whole gallon in the last few days.

"also, someone correct me if I am wrong, but the creatines in green mag does not give a bloated feeling, which is what I believe you are talking on about water ... having more water available at the muscle is a great ergogenic aid and regardless of what form creatine is in I believe this is one of its top functions at the cellular level which causes increased performance/recovery... the other top function being a better ability to recycle ATP ..."

Ahh, i think you answered my question here. Yes, that "bloated feeling" is what i am talking about. I was under the impression that Green Mag just didnt lead to ANY effect on the muscle's ability to hold on to water.

So i guess Green Mag's creatine combo (di-malate and MCC) does have an effect on your muscles' uptake of water, but not to the degree that other creatine products do?

Comment

Originally posted by LookingSwoll View Post
          "So it has only been happening the last few days? Are you sure you are getting at least a gallon? "

Yes...ive been on green mag for a month and the last few days are the only time ive been dry mouthed upon waking up. So maybe i wasnt getting the whole gallon in the last few days.

"also, someone correct me if I am wrong, but the creatines in green mag does not give a bloated feeling, which is what I believe you are talking on about water ... having more water available at the muscle is a great ergogenic aid and regardless of what form creatine is in I believe this is one of its top functions at the cellular level which causes increased performance/recovery... the other top function being a better ability to recycle ATP ..."

Ahh, i think you answered my question here. Yes, that "bloated feeling" is what i am talking about. I was under the impression that Green Mag just didnt lead to ANY effect on the muscle's ability to hold on to water.

So i guess Green Mag's creatine combo (di-malate and MCC) does have an effect on your muscles' uptake of water, but not to the degree that other creatine products do?
          either:

1) your not getting enough water
          2) the humidity level dropped in the last few days
          3) your sleeping with your mouth open (possibly have a cold or something)
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

To prevent sleeping with the mouth open, i sleep with a nylon over my face. Hmm maybe TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
              To prevent sleeping with the mouth open, i sleep with a nylon over my face. Hmm maybe TMI.

Comment

Originally posted by LookingSwoll View Post
                I THOUGHT i was drinking enough water (i THOUGHT i was getting 1 gallon of water in a day) with my Green Mag that i just started using. But the last few days ive been waking up with a very dry mouth.

Now, i believe i heard that Green Mags creatine (dicreatine malate and MCC) doesn't have the effect where the creatine helps to pump the muscles with water. So then, why, is the creatine apparently leaving me dehydrated?
                Possibly keep a bottle of H20 near your bed and wake up periodically and drink

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
                  Possibly keep a bottle of H20 near your bed and wake up periodically and drink
                  humidifier in the room helps greatly too.
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

i wouldnt disrupt sleep to wake up and drink water/protein shakes/amino acids... but if you wake up in the middle of the night any of the above is a good option to drink down (just be sure nutrition content is mainly pure protein/aminos, not alot of cals/carbs etc)

i remember reading about people setting alarms for like 1am so theyd wake up and down some protein in the middle of the night... thats too much IMO

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                      i wouldnt disrupt sleep to wake up and drink water/protein shakes/amino acids... but if you wake up in the middle of the night any of the above is a good option to drink down (just be sure nutrition content is mainly pure protein/aminos, not alot of cals/carbs etc)

i remember reading about people setting alarms for like 1am so theyd wake up and down some protein in the middle of the night... thats too much IMO
                      Yeah I wouldn't want to interrupt my melatonin groove ... but if you naturally wake up and thirsty, there should be a bottle around

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post

Totally agree with you.
                        kane@controlledlabs.com
                        Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
                        Looks for the ads, coming soon!
                        www.controlledlabs.com
                        www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

There's noway i could do that. Id be to busy ZzzZZzzZZ

Comment

Working...
                          X