Question about blue up,its stimulants and using No reactors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about blue up,its stimulants and using No reactors

Hello ive been using purple wraath for a while now and i am very pleasently suprised with gainsand my friend that is bodybuilder said he used ure BLUE UP...with Stim....cause unfortunately in my area there are no stim ones...he told me he took it 3x day and that he didnt matter if it was with meal or not....in morning before workout and ....before bed...? but isnt caffein bad before bed....anyway my real concern is about taking BLUE UP and STACKING with with NO EXPLODE....since they both got caffein and both shud be taken like 30-45 mins before training...is it ok if use them together?I mean will it be problem if i take them and if i experience further problems how else could i take BU....
    Also is that fact true that it doesnt matter if u take it on empty stomach or not...TY ALOT ...
    Last edited by Nitrom; 03-02-2009, 02:34 AM.

Originally posted by Nitrom View Post
    my real concern is about taking BLUE UP and STACKING with with NO EXPLODE....since they both got caffein
    I agree, that isn't something I would do (personally) and it's awesome that you're being smart about it

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
      I agree, that isn't something I would do (personally) and it's awesome that you're being smart about it

I agree...

And it's best taken with food due to the Yohimbine

Comment

Well...so its better not to take them both...well how to space them than?can i take lets say...BU in first meal before using NO reactor and than like 1 and half-2 hours later NO?

another question is....taking it with meal reduces yohimbe influence but test boosting from terestris is not affected?i took today one pill to asses tolerance...with my syntha 6 prot drink...had no problems...and 1 hour and half later i used NO explode....no problems aswell... what do u think how long should i go for 1 pill...is few days enough or i should make it whole first week on 1? ty alot....btw i tried PUrple wraath for first time today and i added some amino liquid to boost amino percentage DURING workout....the taste is so !@#$ AWESOME...GJ

Thanks in forward for answers about those things i mentioned above

Comment

Well...so its better not to take them both...well how to space them than?can i take lets say...BU in first meal before using NO reactor and than like 1 and half-2 hours later NO?
          More like 4-6 hours later IMO... and still not optimal

Comment

your friend took 6 pills of blue up per day?
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

No he took....1 x3 times a day...so 3...

when should i take it ...cause i work around 12 AM.... and if i take it 4-6 hours after NO it wont be BEFORE my trainining....

and about my question on terestris working ...doesnt matter if its with food right?
              Last edited by Nitrom; 03-03-2009, 02:56 AM.

Comment

No he took....1 x3 times a day...so 3...

when should i take it ...cause i work around 12 AM.... and if i take it 4-6 hours after NO it wont be BEFORE my trainining....

and about my question on terestris working ...doesnt matter if its with food right?
                You work around 12 am .... I would just take it first thing in the morning, how's that in relation to your training time?

It doesn't matter if it's with food or not. I usually take mine WITH.

Comment

Thats cool...so first time in the morning...will i have better effects if i take both pills in same time or i can spread like ...2-3 of them thru the day...1 by 1?

also i am wondering abount assesing tolerance stuff...should i keep first week on one like i am doing now or i can go start with 2...i havent noticed any side effects yet so...

Comment

Thats cool...so first time in the morning...will i have better effects if i take both pills in same time or i can spread like ...2-3 of them thru the day...1 by 1?

also i am wondering abount assesing tolerance stuff...should i keep first week on one like i am doing now or i can go start with 2...i havent noticed any side effects yet so...
                    Start with 1 pill in the morning, see how you feel.
                    Then move to 2 pills at once in the AM.

Space them out if you like, I prefer to take them at once. Its a Better 'rush'

Comment

Working...
                    X