Stacking GM, PW, WB, with BG and B-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacking GM, PW, WB, with BG and B-Up

Hey was wondering if I could stack GM PW WB BG and BUP together. Also I just finish my first month of BUP should I do another month of it and then cycle it one month on then one month off, or take a month off now.
    Showing off is the fools idea of glory.

Yup you can stack them all.

We generally recommend that you cycle off Blue UP™ every 8 weeks, for an “OFF” period of 1-4 weeks.
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by mikie791 View Post
      Hey was wondering if I could stack GM PW WB BG and BUP together. Also I just finish my first month of BUP should I do another month of it and then cycle it one month on then one month off, or take a month off now.
      Is your budget pretty much unlimited ?

Comment

So there is no problem taking Blue up (with coffein) with some Nitric oxid reactor ...and than during workout purple wraath??

Comment

Originally posted by Nitrom View Post
          So there is no problem taking Blue up (with coffein) with some Nitric oxid reactor ...and than during workout purple wraath??
          No problem with that. Just make sure to space out the Green MAGnitude and The Blue UP (w/ Stims.) The combination of Yohimbine and Tyrosine can cause a jittery, unpleasant feeling in some. Just space them out by a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
            No problem with that. Just make sure to space out the Green MAGnitude and The Blue UP (w/ Stims.) The combination of Yohimbine and Tyrosine can cause a jittery, unpleasant feeling in some. Just space them out by a few hours.
            yup, 4-5 hours space should suffice
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

hey thanks for the info, anyway the blue up I use is stim free I have some issues with yohimbe.
              Showing off is the fools idea of glory.

Comment

Working...
              X