white blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white blood

I have been taking white blood before sleep for the past 3 weeks or so. I have been reading it may also be taken pre workout as well. Which is the better way to take this product. Thanks in advance.

pre-workout

Comment

Everyone is different, some claims before sleep, others claim preworkout. I personally would go with before sleep.

Comment

It all depends. What do you take for preworkout? If you already have like White FLOOD or WRAATH I would say opt for before bed.

Comment

many take it preworkout and on off days they take it prebed
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Pre workout I take GM, PW (which i start pre and sip into mid workout), and GG. I do not take WF anymore because it will keep me up all night and I usually workout at night due to work. I was taking WB before bedtime and wasn't sure whether I was getting anything out of it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 98zman View Post
              Pre workout I take GM, PW (which i start pre and sip into mid workout), and GG. I do not take WF anymore because it will keep me up all night and I usually workout at night due to work. I was taking WB before bedtime and wasn't sure whether I was getting anything out of it or not.
              I think you should stick to taking it before bed. Since you have GlycerGROW that will provide sufficient pumps.

It is doing something ... the arginine & ornithine are proven GH stimulators, so even if you can't feel it right away... it's working! You should have improved sleep for one, though.

Comment

I definitely sleep pretty well your right about that lol!

Comment

So I have white blood on the way and I take take either Superpump 250 or Ultima before workout, should I take it before workout with my drink or pre-bed?

Comment

Originally posted by Wingd View Post
                    So I have white blood on the way and I take take either Superpump 250 or Ultima before workout, should I take it before workout with my drink or pre-bed?
                    I would save for Pre-bed, but you could try it with those and see if it makes a difference.

Comment

Working...
                    X