Stacking help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacking help!!

Hey I'm new to the forum and need some help. I'm just started stacking Green Mag, blue gene, white flood and blue up stim free. I checked the stacking info and everything is ok, except blue up. On the bottle it says 30 prior but on the website it says first thing in the morning. If i should take in the morning should it be before I eat or after. Also since its stim free can i double dose and take at night. Thanks for the help.
    Showing off is the fools idea of glory.

I would stick with in the morning, since your taking Gene/MAG/FLOOD all pre workout, it would be better to space it out. I would also suggest taking it 30 mins prior to breakfast, every morning. Your utilizing your body's natural hormonal clock (test is high in the AM, estrogen in the PM) so that spike plus your dose of blue UP will make you anabolic all day long. Take it every morning before you eat

Comment

Ah i was wondering the same thing. Thanks for answering that!

Comment

Thanks for the knowledge, Another question should I be on liver support when staking all these.
        Showing off is the fools idea of glory.

Comment

Originally posted by mikie791 View Post
          Thanks for the knowledge, Another question should I be on liver support when staking all these.
          No need to at all, as it's all natural. But it's a good idea to cycle to utilize the products (not get "used to them" or build a tolerance)

Comment

Originally posted by mikie791 View Post
            liver support is only needed on supps that kill your liver, like PH. our supps are actually healthy for you
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole