Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why dont i need an insulin spike with GM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why dont i need an insulin spike with GM?

A brief answer will do, i dont need anything too detailed...

I just bought some Green Mag, and have previously only used creatine monohydrate.

As you all know, for my creatine monohydrate to be absorbed efficiently, I needed to create an insulin spike.

I am wondering why we don't need this insulin spike for Green Magnitude with its Dicreatine Malate and Magnesium Creatine Chelate?

Originally posted by LookingSwoll View Post
    A brief answer will do, i dont need anything too detailed...

I just bought some Green Mag, and have previously only used creatine monohydrate.

As you all know, for my creatine monohydrate to be absorbed efficiently, I needed to create an insulin spike.

I am wondering why we don't need this insulin spike for Green Magnitude with its Dicreatine Malate and Magnesium Creatine Chelate?
    Regardless of the form of creatine, you don't need the insulin spike for transport. MAGnitude is just one of the few creatine products that doesn't use carbs as a "filler" ingredient.

Comment

GM uses different types of creatine not mono. They go into the muscle through different channels ie. magnesium with with the Magnesium Creatine Chelate. Mono utilizes the pathways that require carbs, ie dextrose, to go into the muscles.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
        GM uses different types of creatine not mono. They go into the muscle through different channels ie. magnesium with with the Magnesium Creatine Chelate. Mono utilizes the pathways that require carbs, ie dextrose, to go into the muscles.
        Thats what i was thinking, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X