Oh Snap Im New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Snap Im New

Well guess what I just found out about this forum and seeing as im now im going to be using CL products I thought this was a great place to talk about any questions.

Hi Everyone! My username is same as bb.com's one.

Better late than never!

laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I see you.
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

We're the best customers in the world. And CL kicks alot of ass ! Welcome aboard matey!

Comment

Originally posted by \J/ View Post
          Well guess what I just found out about this forum and seeing as im now im going to be using CL products I thought this was a great place to talk about any questions.

Hi Everyone! My username is same as bb.com's one.

Comment

Thanks. Yeh and I should be ordering 2 tubs of GF to finish my stack now. So should be a rollercoster of a ride, but this rollercoster is going up and up...but wont come down!

Comment

Working...
            X