WF side effects...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WF side effects...

I have been taking WF for about 2 weeks now and i have always enjoyed the effects but today i really didn't feel anything when i took it, if anything i felt more fatigued. i felt my pumps were about average but i just didn't feel that adrenaline i normally get, any thoughts or suggestions?

Also since taking WF i have developed some minor sores on my lip, nothing serious just like i have been eating a bag of sour patch kids or something. could this be due to the acidity of the WF?

I'm still a huge fan of WF I just want to see if i should change the when i drink it or how much i drink (2 scoops, normally about 20 minutes before pump, and normally haven't eaten in at least an hour and a half) Let me know what yall think

Originally posted by samrivers9 View Post
    I have been taking WF for about 2 weeks now and i have always enjoyed the effects but today i really didn't feel anything when i took it, if anything i felt more fatigued. i felt my pumps were about average but i just didn't feel that adrenaline i normally get, any thoughts or suggestions?
    1) Could be adrenal fatigue from long term stimulant use

2) Another common problem is dehydration, even though we constantly stress how important it is

3) Avoid arginine products if you get cold sores

Comment

I get the ocassional cold sore. Sometimes more then others. I was recently getting over some pretty serious bug and I had 2 cold sores in 2 weeks (1 a week)... it was really bad. Anyways, so you say I shouldnt buy WF because it has arginine in it and that will give me more cold sores??

I looked and found this info:

Studies have shown that lysine is very much anti-herpes. Lysine not only helps keep the virus latent, but also, if already active, will encourage the virus to go back into hibernation. Foods rich in lysine include eggs, most vegetables, legumes, avocado, chicken, fish, turkey, and ricotta cheese. Additionally, many folks take a lysine supplement. These normally come in a 500 mg. tablet or capsule. During a cold sore event, taking 4-6 pills a day seems to help a lot of people.

Studies have been done on taking a long term "maintenance dosage" to keep the herpes virus latent. After a year or so, the lysine effect wears off - and increased dosages are necessary to keep the herpes virus asleep. My personal experience has been the same. I now just save the lysine pills for times of stress or when I actually feel a cold sore coming on.

Arginine, on the other hand, seems to wake up the virus and encourage it to reproduce. This isn't surprising. Arginine is a little known but very powerful sexual enhancer. Foods that are high in arginine are chocolate, nuts (almonds, cashews, peanuts, and walnuts), sunflower and sesame seeds, grains (oat and wheat), peas, most cheeses except ricotta, milk and pork. Don't avoid these foods - just balance them better with the lysine foods. Really - who can avoid chocolate for very long?

http://www.swnewsherald.com/online_c...h_coldsore.php
      Last edited by Mar91; 02-07-2009, 01:47 PM. Reason: Added info

Comment

Originally posted by Mar91 View Post
        Really - who can avoid chocolate for very long?
        i can think of many, the lactose intolerant for starters..

Comment

I didnt write it, got it from that link

Comment

Man, I can't even get to the standard dosage of WF without having the S#!ts, but I love the effects I get from it.
            Showing off is the fools idea of glory.

Comment

Yeah I guess that could happen. So I shouldnt take WF if I get cold sores? Like I said in my post above, I just get them occassionaly, especially since its winter....

Comment

Yeah I guess that could happen. So I shouldnt take WF if I get cold sores?
                Correct

Comment

o well...

Comment

Yeah I guess that could happen. So I shouldnt take WF if I get cold sores? Like I said in my post above, I just get them occassionaly, especially since its winter....
                    that is a personal issue, it wont hurt you to have cold sores and its rare for an NO product to exacerbate them. you could use lysine with it.
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

well that sucks, i just bought a tub of WF to try over NO Xplode...the NO never gave me cold sores but the WF does

Comment

hmmm

Comment

well that sucks, i just bought a tub of WF to try over NO Xplode...the NO never gave me cold sores but the WF does
                          Maybe it's not the White FLOOD at all then, good luck man !

Comment

Hmmm true true. You cant blame white flood for the cold sores, it could HELP bring them out, but its obviously not the reason why you have them.

CL thats a good idea. Right now I use Herpecin L as my chapstick, it has Lysine in it. I dont have oral herpes or always have cold sores, its just a preventive considering its the winter time.

Comment

Yesterday was my first day and was a little strange the effects of WF on me.
                              First i took it before i eat a boal of oats , at gym i felt more fatigued i couldnt finish my reps, pumps were great , no energy at all , etc. But the weird thing is that after 2 hours of hitting the gym , i was starting to feel nervous , with a lil bit of energy , i wasnt able to sleep the whole night and i drink it like at 2 pm so i dont no why this happens.
                              Btw because in the past No xplode and other NO supplements didnt do nothing to me i use 2 scoops , maybe i needed to start with 1 scoop or maybe 1/2 scoop?. What do you thing guys, and sorry for my bad english.

Comment

Working...
                              X