Sweet tooth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet tooth.

What do you guy's and gal's in CLland do when you are are cutting and the ole sweet tooth starts to flair up. Intake so far is 1.5 gal h2o. 1 hr post my 3rd meal of the day and I am hungary. H2O is not taking this sensation away. What do yall do to curb this feeling. Thanks
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Even with RA in there...

If its a real sweets craving you may need to up carbs or fat intake.

Whats your diet like?
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Comment

Originally posted by retro_roots
      Even with RA in there...

If its a real sweets craving you may need to up carbs or fat intake.

Whats your diet like?

Carb cycling. This usually happens on low carb days not to mention I am usually able to defend with chewing sugarfree gum but not this time.

Comment

Well thats the nature of the beast... I love carb cylcing personally.

Comment

When you get cravings, it is either salt or sweet (usually)

As far as your body goes, when you get a need for salty things, your body is needing meat mostly.

When you have a sweetness craving, it is your body needing fruit, needing the kinds of nutrients fruit yields.

So, when you get a sweet tooth, eat some raspberries, pears, apples, oranges, etc and see how much sweet you need after!

I got this from a physician and verified it with a nutritionist. (the reason I double space everything is MLA format is college- habit)
          "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
          -or-
          http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Originally posted by babolat

As far as your body goes, when you get a need for salty things, your body is needing meat mostly.

When you have a sweetness craving, it is your body needing fruit, needing the kinds of nutrients fruit yields.

So, when you get a sweet tooth, eat some raspberries, pears, apples, oranges, etc and see how much sweet you need after!

I got this from a physician and verified it with a nutritionist. (the reason I double space everything is MLA format is college- habit)
            Not always a lot of times a craving is just a craving. Now if you haven't had a single peice of friut in a few days thats one thing, but a lot of people are just programmed to crave something sweet at night.

Comment

Thanks for the input. Getting some Granny Smith apples today! This craving usually happens around 4PM.

Comment

the best sweet tooth cure is something like an apple, or banna, or something with all natural sugar that is also healthy -- not candy or something artifical.

Comment

Originally posted by babolat

/\/\ all u need to kno, mins the MLA format, i write my own format. go against the grain homebrey, its more fun and makes you stand out.

Comment

Working...
                  X