Hello new user white flood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello new user white flood

Hello guys i just ordered my first tub of white flood and im very exited about this NO product , in the past i didnt have results from NO xplode and ultimate nutrition horse power so i will try this one , i read that is a very good supplements so lets try .
    I have one question , maybe in the past i did the thing wrong so i want to know that do mean with empty stomach , yeah i know with no food but ok lets see it this way. I have my meal at 12 pm and i go to the gym like at 2pm how much time i have to wait to have empty stomach and then drink white flood to have the desire effects on it?.
    Hope you can understand my english im learning it lol.
    Thanks alot.

By that time of the day i'm sure its fine..

I goto the gym @ about 6:10-6:15am.. Get up at 5:30am and have a sml boal of oats and protein..

I have my WF and GM at about 5:40 whilst still eating or just finished eating.. I ensure I Have alot of water before hand as well
    Current Stack:
    CL-GM,WF,GG,PW,OT, ON 100% Whey

BB.com Bodyspace

Comment

you can take it with a small carb meal like a granola bar or rice cake
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanks a lot guys but you are talking about small amount of food , at 12 pm i eat a lot lol so i want to know how much time i have to wait to drink white flood after i eat my big meal lol.
        Or i just dont have to wait any time , just have my meal and 30 min later drink white flood and i will get the desire effects?
        Thanks again

Comment

MuscleX, i would try experimenting with it to be honest. Everyone's different and hits people at different times. I would have a sml meal (again depends on your diet and eating times) at 12, when 1:30 comes around have your WF.

Make sure your drinking plenty of water during the day
          Current Stack:

BB.com Bodyspace

Comment

Thanks a lot both for your help. Whats does the boal of oats or granola bar in combination with the white flood supplement??
            Thanks and again sorry for my bad english :P

Comment

Well i'm not sure what a granola bar is, dont think we have them in australia.

But the reason I have oats as they are a great complex carb so it will break down before I work out whilst still giving me the energy i need when doing weights without feeling bloated.

Experiment around with food and timing just make sure your food is clean

Good luck with it but u'll find WF gives great results, I would look at getting PW as well mate LOVE the stuff
              Current Stack:

BB.com Bodyspace

Comment

granola is basically a mixture of oats and other items (nut, dried fruits/berries, etc.) sometimes flavored with juices/sugars (honey)

my girl and I are going to venture to make home made granole and mustard this weekend. I eat tons of both and need to find a healthier/more cost efficient way to eat them. plus it should be fun. i like making really, really, disguistingly good food

Comment

Thanks again im just waiting for my WF to arrive and then start to use it.

Comment

Mines just come in the post, but im cycling off animal pump...new to CL products and im looking forward to white flood

Comment

Originally posted by \J/ View Post
                      Mines just come in the post, but im cycling off animal pump...new to CL products and im looking forward to white flood
                      keep us posted with your results
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I have my white flood in hand so im going to try tomorrow hope works like everybody says.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                          you can take it with a small carb meal like a granola bar or rice cake
                          Hey bro its me again , whats the difference of eating like a chicken breast with rice or eat a boal of oats , granola bar or rice cake before drinking white flood .if your eating at the end , your eating something and getting full your stomach , and the label says drink it with empty stomach right?
                          Eating something like oats , granola bar , doesnt make any difference in your stomach so u can drink white flood right away and dont need to way and get the stomach empty??.

Sorry for my bad english hope you can understand my thought.
                          Thanks
                          Last edited by MuscleX; 02-12-2009, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X