Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green magnitude and Blue Up

New here and absolutely love CL!
    Green magnitude tastes amazing and produces amazing results, good job on making such an outstanding product.

My question is, on the labe of green mag, it says not to take yohimbe in 3-4 hour period of taking green mag.

Since blue up has yohimbine, what will happen if both are taken?
    sigpic

That's why i take the stim free BU. But i agree both products rock. I've added BG and WB with the two and wow.. mass stack from hell!

Comment

The interaction is between the Tyrosine in GM and Yohimbine. I don't know exactly what would happen, but I wouldn't want to find out Probably things like jittery, unpleasant feeling, etc. Best idea is to space them apart or get stim free.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
        The interaction is between the Tyrosine in GM and Yohimbine. I don't know exactly what would happen, but I wouldn't want to find out Probably things like jittery, unpleasant feeling, etc. Best idea is to space them apart or get stim free.
        correct, could cause a sudden increase in short term blood pressure. this goes for yohimbe and lots of food items that have tyrosine, tyramine in them as well. best bet is to either get stim free or space out the two products by at least 4 hours
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole