Orange Triad questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Triad questions

Hey guys, I'm a big fan of CL thanks to White Flood. I like to keep a little something on the shelf for the odd day that I'm dragging a bit and need a boost, and White Flood is by far the best I've had. After the first couple servings I even started to look forward to the taste.

Anyway my joints have started bothering me recently and the first thing I thought of was "Orange Triad!" I don't see why I should take a joint supplement and a multi separately when I can get both at once from a company I already like.

But before I buy I'd like to know the amounts of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, and Hyaluronic Acid in Orange Triad, as the label doesn't list the exact amounts of each. I don't have alot of cash to spend and want to know exactly what I'm getting. Thanks!

Originally posted by lotus_esprit5 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm a big fan of CL thanks to White Flood. I like to keep a little something on the shelf for the odd day that I'm dragging a bit and need a boost, and White Flood is by far the best I've had. After the first couple servings I even started to look forward to the taste.

Anyway my joints have started bothering me recently and the first thing I thought of was "Orange Triad!" I don't see why I should take a joint supplement and a multi separately when I can get both at once from a company I already like.

But before I buy I'd like to know the amounts of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, and Hyaluronic Acid in Orange Triad, as the label doesn't list the exact amounts of each. I don't have alot of cash to spend and want to know exactly what I'm getting. Thanks!
    We cannot reveal the exact amounts of each, because it is our blend and we don't want people to rip it off ... but rest assured it is enough!!!! There's 3400mg+ of all 4, which is more than enough!

Comment

Working...
    X