Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flood/Mag/Wrath: So Much Water, Any Advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flood/Mag/Wrath: So Much Water, Any Advice?

Hey everyone,
    The stacking info suggests to take Green Mag and White Flood 60 minutes before your workout, and then take Purple Wrath 10-30 minutes before you're workout.

I usually have 25oz of water with my Mag/Flood and another 25oz with Wrath. For me at least that is a ton of water to be taking in before a workout.

Any advice to help me out? On straight lifting days the high amount of water isn't an issue, but I also do a lot of circuit training days and I can't imagine drinking 50oz of water within an hour of the workout.

Looking forward to some suggestions, thanks!

Originally posted by barrow View Post
    Hey everyone,
    The stacking info suggests to take Green Mag and White Flood 60 minutes before your workout, and then take Purple Wrath 10-30 minutes before you're workout.

I usually have 25oz of water with my Mag/Flood and another 25oz with Wrath. For me at least that is a ton of water to be taking in before a workout.

Any advice to help me out? On straight lifting days the high amount of water isn't an issue, but I also do a lot of circuit training days and I can't imagine drinking 50oz of water within an hour of the workout.

STOP.

WF should be taken no sooner than 30 minutes preworkout. You should play with the time to see how quickly it affects you. I like 20 oz

PW mix 1/2 scoo pw with WF and mix rest with at least 1L water. I drink the PW till 1/2 full and then refill.
    Last edited by icetrauma; 01-18-2009, 05:22 PM.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by barrow View Post
      Hey everyone,

I've played around with several different ways and the following two work best for me -

Option 1 - Lets say I work a 9-5. and my workout begins at 5:30 in theory - i will take green mag at about 4 PM and take the flood at about 5 ish

i too have issues with too much water, so I will only use 6-8 oz with the mag (knowing that I will be having a TON of water shortly)

Then use 16 oz in the WF

Option 2 - again, lets say i work a 9-5, workout at 5:30. i will take the WF around 5ish , PW during, and then I will take Green Mag immediately post workout. wait half an hour then take my protein shake.

Either option has worked well for me. Try what icetrauma said and play around with the timing - sometimes i find it the best part (tinkering with the best timing)

Comment

What about mixing the GM and WF in the same container? I have been trying that lately.

Comment

Originally posted by vader2 View Post
          What about mixing the GM and WF in the same container? I have been trying that lately.
          Thats ok too. One good thing about CL is you can mix and match to fit your needs and timing.
          Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
            Thats ok too. One good thing about CL is you can mix and match to fit your needs and timing.
            yup, and they taste great together as well
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by vader2 View Post
              Awesome combo as long as you add enough water

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                Awesome combo as long as you add enough water

definately tastes awesome, but if i have them together like that 9 times out of 10 it gives me the runs hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs View Post
                  definately tastes awesome, but if i have them together like that 9 times out of 10 it gives me the runs hahaha
                  Have a small carb snack before, that might help.
                  laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                    Have a small carb snack before, that might help.
                    i have tried everything under the sun - its just something ive learned to deal with (its not that big of deal)

besides - it ensures me to space out my timing correctly to avoid it hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs View Post
                      What multi do you use ?

Do you have a liquid diet ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                        What multi do you use ?

Do you have a liquid diet ?
                        alternates between orange triad and Vitamin shoppe especially for men

No liquid diet (other than protein shakes)

drink 1.5 - 2 gals of water a day, etc etc.

So i know when taken independantly of one another, neither causes any problems, at all. its the timing of taking them together that causes issues, and again if i space them out properly it isnt an issue :-D

Comment

Working...
                        X