goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goals

Hey guys, My main goal now is to trim down (by that it means that I am really fat and out of shape) I have recently started working out again after shoulder surgery and having a newborn. I wanted suggestions of supps. that I needed and when to take them. I know the basics (protein, mv, things like that) I am getting my diet in check now, so hopefully things will fall into place

Getting your diet into check and exercising is the biggest part. You could add a fat burner like REDuction but I would wait to use it to get off those last 10lbs. You'll see a huge change just by diet alone.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

as Laurie said, purple wraath and reduction on the supplement side of things will benefit you
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanks guys, I actually ordered White Flood and Blue up. Today was my first day on them. I felt great in the gym. I have been steady at it for about a month now and today I thought my sleeves were going to rip. I had great focus and one hell of a pump. I have taken products before, albeit not as good as CL stuff, and I figure that if they continue to make me feel like I did today I am fo-real hooked. Thanks for great products.
        Last edited by wajc123; 01-22-2009, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wajc123 View Post
          Thanks guys, I actually ordered White Flood and Blue up. Today was my first day on them. I felt great in the gym. I have been steady at it for about a month now and today I thought my sleeves were going to rip. I had great focus and one hell of a pump. I have taken products before, albeit not as good as CL stuff, and I figure that if they continue to make me feel like I did today I am fo-real hooked. Thanks for great products.
          Which version of Blue UP did you get ?

Comment

Originally posted by wajc123 View Post
            awesome, help spread the word
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I ordered the regular version. I took it and white flood both about 45 mins before I worked out at 1630 hrs. I had trouble getting to sleep last night. What would be the earliest I could take bu so it would still be affective for my workout? I have already spread the word. I have a couple of guys at work that are big time gym rats. I filled them in on thigs today. I believe you guys could hire me to promote your stuff.

Comment

wajc -- in terms of your goals, i would highly advise you to develop them more : ie a goal of triming down isn't very planned or specific, its broad and general, and thus isn't as likely to occur as say a goal of " eating an apple, orange, and bowl of oats every week day while drinking 2-3 protein shakes throughout the day as well, for 3 months consecutively, in hopes that within that period I lose 2% body fat" ..

just a suggestion if I may

Comment

Here is the meal plan of sorts . I have already lost about 15 pounds so far.
                  0500: Oats and shake (multi vit. Fish oil)
                  0730: cheese stick and hand full of nuts
                  0930: small piece steak or chicken
                  1130: cheese stick and handfull of nuts
                  1330: 4 slices of turkey one piece of whole weat bread
                  1530: Shake
                  1630: Pre-workout: Blue up and White Flood
                  1800: Post-Workout: Shake with Gatorade
                  1830-45ish: Steak, Fish, or Chicken with veges
                  2100: Shake
                  That is seven days a week with the exception of on Sat. I have 1 meal I want(usually a burger or something of that nature)nothing but water to drink ever. My cardio is usually the HIIT. I am 5'11 260 and fat. Slowly but surely though. Thanks for all the input and avice.

Comment

Working...
                  X