My take on Controlled Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take on Controlled Labs

Look, I was buying quite a bit from bb.com last year but found trueprotein and have been getting my protein from there. Having the money this time around has actually afforded me the opportunity to try supplements pretty much at will. I have tried quite a few. I'm not rich and I have to watch my money but I have a good job and can afford pretty much whatever I want to buy within reason.

Here's the deal. When you set name brand and fancy packaging aside, when quality and value become the only thing that truly matters your perspective on supplements changes quite a bit. Because I don't care about name brands nor do I care about packaging I am able to truly purchase products strictly on effectiveness and value.

I must say, Controlled Labs is absolutely legit. Even when I first found tp I thought, ok this is my last stop. Their products are quality for sure, and their prices on protein are unbeatable for what your getting.

All that being said, In all honesty White Flood is by far the best pre workout booster out there. Nothing has compared to REDuction in my experience and Orange Triad FTW! I just finished my 2nd tub of White Flood, GreenMag and when I finish my 2nd large tub of Purple Wrath I'm going to be ordering more. I'm almost done with my third box of REDuction I'll be replacing that as well.

I'm no fanboy and even though I love Controlled Labs products, if they weren't worth it I wouldn't buy it. I hope to finish my last open bottles of CL products so I can get a free beanie and represent you guys with pride at my gym.

Thanks for being top notch and helping me grow. Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by Chococat View Post

Comment

LOL...the reason I posted this yesterday is because as it's taking me months to go through my tubs I've had the opportunity to sample other products here and there, superpump, bsn's, and a few other off brands. Even some custom homebrews I've had the opportunity to try and even though some of them are good...lol. I can't find anything to top CL. Not for value and not for effectiveness.

I had just finally came to the conclusion that for now at least, those products are truly the best I could find so far. Kind of amazing actually...lol.

I kind of gave in yesterday and said, "Ok dammit fine! I'm getting another three tubs...lol."

Comment

Yea thats pretty much my sentiment about their products. CL really did do their research on these products.

Comment

Originally posted by its_paul View Post
          Yea thats pretty much my sentiment about their products. CL really did do their research on these products.
          Thanks for the kind words guys !

Comment

thanks a lot guys, these testimonials are what keep us going
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)