Blue Gene...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Gene...

...is such a great product. For those of you who haven't used it yet, DO IT! The feedback is strong. I personally find it gives me the extra "PUSH" needed in the gym to go through my "that's enough" barrier. It also helps me recover from hardcore workouts, the ones where I would go home from the gym and fall on the couch, only to wake up 3 hours later. I find I'm in a better mood most days too. Not to mention the crazy libido ... that's always a plus! Bottom line is, all natural, I've found this product to have some amazing benefits and improve health as well as in the gym. That's not common these days... to find a product that improves performance as well as overall health.

I'd like to hear everyone else's experiences with Blue GENE, so please post!

absolutely the most underrated product in our line
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Well I don't know about the crazy libido part....I'm always horny. But I love the energy it gives me in the am, especially since I'm not a morning person. I've found that it helps when I've pulled a muscle too, not just muscle soreness.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
        absolutely the most underrated product in our line
        Their missing something.

Comment

Blue Gene was designed to help the serious athlete optimize mitochondrial biogenesis, hormone level ratios, and support oxygen rich blood cells during athletic performance and recovery, this stimulant-free formula means more endurance, power, and better recovery without pro-hormones or grey area compounds. No hormones means no post-cycle therapy, depression, or other risks associated with exogenous hormonal ingestion.

The Blue C complex this product contains is a 3750mg blend of anti-catabolic, pro-anabolic ingredients that were not chosen at random. They work together and compliment eachother, creating a synergy that is hard to beat.

Cissus is a natural, cutting-edge anti-cortisol / anti-catabolic compound that has taken the supplement industry by storm. While more research is needed on the exact mechanism of its anti-catabolic activity, we do know that the phytoconstituents are active and effective, improving the healing rate of tendons and ligaments (tendons and ligament function is essential for weightlifting strength and form). Acting as a natural glucocorticoid antagonist, Cissus may also have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It has also been seen to aid in reducing obesity and reducing cholesterol. *1*

Blue Gene also includes a hefty 1800mg dose of L-Carnitine. Carnitine was added to the formula for its numerous benefits, including recovery from intense training and reduced DOMS. Carnitine is responsible for the transport of long-chain fatty acids into the energy-producing centers of the cells (known as the mitochondria). In other words, carnitine helps the body convert fatty acids into energy, which is used primarily for muscular activities throughout the body. *2* Several studies suggest that L-carnitine supplementation may increase sperm count and mobility. One of the most promising studies we have seen from Carnitine showed an increase in testosterone, IGF-I, IGFBP-3 and GH after just 3 weeks of supplementation, in relation to exercise. *3*

Carao and Catuaba extracts work in synergy with other ingredients to help the target muscle group receive more oxygen, improving performance and strength. As a bonus, many users report a noticeable increase in libido. It's no surprise it was added, as everyone knows that you need oxygen to your muscles in order for them to function at their peak. There's a saying among the people who live in the small villages of Brazil: Until a man is 60, the child is his... after that, it's Catuaba. No, Catuaba isn't the town gigolo, it's an herb that has been used for centuries as a treatment for infertility. Studies are scant but one instance where Catuaba was administered to 100 men, it turned out that in more than half of them, sperm count increased while the weight of prostate decreased. *4* This is tremendously exciting news to bodybuilders who want the most testosterone they can get without the potentially negative effects on the prostate.

Quercetin and Ginkgo Biloba (used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine) provide a stimulant-free performance boost by increasing oxygen and circulation, giving the serious athlete a unique alternative to stimulant-based products. As a bonus, over time the formula may help support a healthy immune / respiratory system with potent anti-oxidant, anti-viral, and anti-allergen properties. Sodium Bicarbonate acting as a hydrogen buffer, helps reduce fatigue during training and enhance recovery between sets. Quercetin has demonstrated significant anti-inflammatory activity because of direct inhibition of several initial processes of inflammation.*5*. For example, it inhibits both the manufacture and release of histamine and other allergic/inflammatory mediators. In addition, it exerts potent antioxidant activity and vitamin C-sparing action. Anti-inflammatory properties are great in helping to fight DOMs and increase endurance levels.

lcariin, Grape Seed Extract, Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract, Apigenin, Luteolin and Niacin work in synergy to help increase bloodflow, natural growth hormone levels, and circulating levels of testosterone while keeping estrogen under control. The formula may even help with cholesterol ratio (cholesterol is the building block for testosterone). Grape seed extract provides cardiovascular protection by preventing oxidation of lipoproteins (LDL), and also strengthens the capillaries ensuring a good supply of oxygen and nutrients to your muscles. GSE has also been shown to act as an Aromatase Inhibitor. *6* Icariin has been shown to mimic the effects of testosterone *7*, and also act as an antioxidant *8*.

It is obvious to see the science behind Blue GENE, and why it was formulated this way. The obvious synergy between all of the ingredients is a force to be reckoned with. But what about user feedback? How well did it stand up in the gym? Just see for yourself...

Originally posted by VolcomX311
          By week three, my superior performance was so prevalent and impressive, that I actually ordered my own bottle to continue Blue GENE once my official 30 day sponsorship ended. The second most notable aspect about my Blue GENE experience was an insane boost in my libido. I actually had never experienced such a libido boost on anything I’ve ever taken. However, this libido boost reached a pinnacle by the end of week two and my libido began to diminish until I reached normalcy again.
          Originally posted by poison
          Libido was quick, focus was too, both within days. The endurance I felt built up over the month, and I think running two bottles could only get better. Kudo's to you guys for putting together a formula that successfully addresses such a wide range of an athletes needs.
          Originally posted by jaymdubbs
          While on BLUE GENE, I hit a couple of PRs. I never plateaued, and I always showed some type of progression (whether it was putting up slightly more weight, or pumping out another set with an extra 4 reps). This is due in part to the synergy between my diet principles, training regiment, and supplementation. There has only really been a couple natural test boosters that made me feel "on" (which I compare to my first cycle of a PH (11oxo) ). I felt ON during this log after a couple weeks, despite the mental stress and fatigue I underwent during my move/job relo.

AFter I started feeling ON initially, my muscles were harder, I felt leaner (but there wasnt a significant correlation in terms of my weight, hydration level, and BF through my tanita scale). This was a similar feeling to a cycle of 11oxo. Again, dont expect PH numbers, but the effects are half the battle in pushing the intensity and motivation during workouts.

I was able to consistently have intense workouts, combined with 30-45 minutes of cardio, alternating between moderate level and HIIT exercises to really push myself to the limit. I really didnt comment much on my cardio throughout my log, due to the fact it remained consistent throughout the log. I was hesitant to change it up too much for fear of skewing results.

One of the other more prominent effects I witnessed of BLUE gene was the effect it had on libido - I noticed a significant increase at the end of week 1, and remained consistent throughout. I dont think I really need to elaborate on this, but stamina and intensity were increased, which is always welcomed. I am glad that I am off it now due to the fact of my fiancee being 1300 miles away would make things a bit more difficult.

Many companies are coming out with great natural alternatives, and BLUE gene is now one of my favorites. I really think the product (for me) delivered on what it said it would do.

What is interesting is that I was on maintenance calories and I ended up losing 5 pounds - but got stronger, had longer workouts, worked out more frequently, experienced little to almost no DOMS. I couldnt ask for more in a natural test booster.

I loved this product, and would highly recommended it to anyone looking for a safe, natural test booster.
          Originally posted by CTDuece
          Libido : Blue Gene made me want to be in bed all day...and I don't mean with a cold. This product is INSANE at raising your sex drive...
          I mean, in one month I feel so much stronger it's ridiculous. I recommend Blue Gene for anyone who is looking for a kick in the test levels, some good endurance, and potential power increases!
          Originally posted by JC-Originalbdass
          Listen, this is an excellent product. I noticed many effects after the first week, and they just continued to get more noticible. At no point during my run did the effects subside, rather, they intensified.

The main benefit Blue Gene gave me was muscle fullness/hardness. This is probably due to the Icariin, which is one of my favorite ingredients. Clearly, CL has place the correct amount and percentage (50%) in this product. I felt pumped all day. It was the type of pumped where you find yourself touching your shoulders/chest/arms at random points during the day, because you can't believe how solid they feel.

My strength and endurance did have noticible increases during the run. I hit a new max on the bench (235) and a new rep max at 185 (9).

Agression/focus was solid on Blue Gene as well.

I did not have any noticible improvement in my joints, but then again, I don't really have joint issues to begin with.

I would definitely use Blue Gene again, and I plan to in the future (after the Christmas craziness). The next time, I will run two bottles.
          Originally posted by gresh
          I've hit day 30 of my Blue Gene log. Here's a quick recap, I've been dosing at 6 caps per day, about an hour before my afternoon workout. The tablets are about the size of a typical multivitamin and go down very easily. I never experienced any ill side effects; no bad after taste or stomach problems.

Observations:

Joint Relief: The biggest benefit I've experienced is in my joints, especially shoulders and knees. Cissus is a great ingrediant and I was very pleased to see this is the formula. This also indirectly lead to a gain in my strength, I wasnt hindered by pain when lifting heavy.

Recovery: Everyone's favorite - DOMS. I noticed that my muscle were not as sore in the mornings. After a heavy chest, back or leg day, my worked muscles would tend to be pretty sore the following day or 2. With Blue Gene, the soreness was lessened and only vaguely apparent the following day.

Endurance: I typically do reps in the 8-10 range. Since my body is so use to that, I tend to get fatigued pretty quickly after ~12 reps. During the past 30 days, I put purposely tried to bump that up and I did with very little problems. I felt a lot better in the 12 to 20 rep range, I felt less fatigued and "worn out".

My weight has remained constant. Initially I was trying to lose weight, but ended up eating right around maintenance. Muscle fullness, pump, were comparable to your average NO product. Libido was higher than normal. Sleep was better than average, woke up with a nice "refreshed" feeling.

This product along with Orange Triad, would make a perfect "staple stack", especially for active people who are getting up there in age like myself I still have a couple more bottles to go through so I'll update this log with further progress.
          Originally posted by illian
          Intensity: I had a huge burst of intensity in my lifts than before using blue gene. Part of this is me forcing me to go further to test blue gene, the other part is that there were a few days that i didn't want to be at the gym and my lifts were still beyond compair. 9/10

Intra-set recovery: On my heaviest lifts I had let myself recover normally. But on any other lift, hands down, I was ready to go again and again. 9/10

Muscle fullness & Hardness: about a week and a half of starting blue gene i looked in the mirror was like, damn. I've been getting comliments on how much bigger i look, even joking about juicing. The fullness is def a noticable feeling. 9/10

these are things i noticed while being on Blue Gene. Other loggers mentioned other things they noticed while taking it. Some of those things I didn't notice and everyone is different. to put my money were my mouth is, i bought a second bottle to finish off a second month. Blue Gene is an awesome product.
          Originally posted by MidnightLifter
          Overall, I give Blue Gene a 9 out of 10. Recovery also seemed quicker between sets as the log progressed. I would say that I'd use that to push heavier weights next time around. I noticed my joints weren't cracking and crackling as much as they were at the start of the log. I had no problems with taking BG late and sleep... in fact, it may have contributed to better sleep.

Quick reflection on BG - muscles seem tighter, fuller, and more powerful than pre-BG doing same work. I feel a little more focused strength or something like that -- power -- when doing explosive work like flipping larger logs or splitting the tough oak rounds.

I take great care in what I put into my body, and with Blue GENE being one of my favorite products to use, with the reactions of others and the science backed ingredients, it's no surprise why.

*1*Lipids in Health and Disease | Full text | The use of a Cissus quadrangularisformulation in the management of weight loss and metabolic syndrome Department of Biochemistry, University of Yaoundé I, Yaoundé, Cameroon
          *2*Carnitine (L-carnitine)
          *3*The effects of L-carnitine L-tartrate supplementat...[J Strength Cond Res. 2003] - PubMed Result
          *4*Da Silva, Arthur José (1904): Estudo botânico e chímico da catuaba (Erythroxylaceae catuaba do Norte). These de doutoramento da Faculdade de Medicina da Bahia. [Reprint published in 3 parts in Brazilian Journal of Pharmacognosy, as cited below as Da Silva, Arthur José (2004, 2005)].
          *5*^ BBC Onions 'cut heart disease risk' 4 November 2007
          *6*Grape Seed Extract Is an Aromatase Inhibitor and a Suppressor of Aromatase Expression -- Kijima et al. 66 (11): 5960 -- Cancer Research
          *7*^ Zhang ZB, Yang QT. The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin. Asian Journal of Andrology. 2006 Sep;8(5):601-5. PMID 16751992
          *8*^ Zhao F, Tang YZ, Liu ZQ. Protective effect of icariin on DNA against radical-induced oxidative damage. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2007 Dec;59(12):1729-32. PMID 18053336

Comment

Originally posted by JPetitclerc View Post
            Their missing something.
            fo sure

Out Now:
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
              Well I don't know about the crazy libido part....I'm always horny. But I love the energy it gives me in the am, especially since I'm not a morning person. I've found that it helps when I've pulled a muscle too, not just muscle soreness.
              Is there a jaw drop expression on the CL forum?

Anyway, I am starting BG tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by MBSowards View Post
                Is there a jaw drop expression on the CL forum?

we will tell laurie to stay away then

Out Now:
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

You probably have to say that for legal reasons.

Comment

How old are you again?

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Let us know how that goes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
                        Let us know how that goes!!!
                        It'll be logged on bb.com.

Comment

You probably have to say that for legal reasons.
                          yup, you should see how many suits she has been named in already
                          How old are you again?
                          my wife says im like 10
                          It'll be logged on bb.com.
                          link it up here too if you can

Out Now:
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

yup, you should see how many suits she has been named in already
                            bathing-suit, body-suit, birthday-suit........

Comment

bathing-suit, body-suit, birthday-suit........
                              Go on.

Comment

Working...
                              X