Just Gotta Say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Gotta Say...

Hip Hip Horray! OK that does sound corney.

I ordered the GM/PW/Red sample pack last week and asked if the GM could be swapped out for additional PW/Red. Holy Cow - that's exactly what happened. Customer Service Supreme! Plus got a bonus pack of WF tabs. Whoo Hoo! You guys ROCK! Thank you so much for listening to my request. I am a CL member for sure now. Once some $$ comes in, I will buy some "real" sized product. I ordered OT & a calendar from bb.com and hope they get here in the next day or 2.

This means a lot to me b/c I'm not your typical body builder. Heck, I'm a midwest at-home mom with a pt job and a personal trainer. I just wanna be hot for my hubby and show my kids what it means to live a healthy lifestyle and avoid the diseases that seem to be "catching up" to our nation's kids.

Thanks! Monica

Originally posted by tomica13 View Post
    Hip Hip Horray! OK that does sound corney.

I ordered the GM/PW/Red sample pack last week and asked if the GM could be swapped out for additional PW/Red. Holy Cow - that's exactly what happened. Customer Service Supreme! Plus got a bonus pack of WF tabs. Whoo Hoo! You guys ROCK! Thank you so much for listening to my request. I am a CL member for sure now. Once some $$ comes in, I will buy some "real" sized product. I ordered OT & a calendar from bb.com and hope they get here in the next day or 2.

This means a lot to me b/c I'm not your typical body builder. Heck, I'm a midwest at-home mom with a pt job and a personal trainer. I just wanna be hot for my hubby and show my kids what it means to live a healthy lifestyle and avoid the diseases that seem to be "catching up" to our nation's kids.

Thanks! Monica
    Where in the midwest ? Be sure to check out the fun calendar contest @ BB.COM !!

Comment

Western Michigan right on Lake Michigan. I've been thinking about the contest! Just gotta find where it is in all those posts!
      Last edited by tomica13; 01-06-2009, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tomica13 View Post
        Western Michigan right on Lake Michigan. I've been thinking about the contest! Just gotta find where it is in all those posts!
        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112999871
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

awesome and glad we were able to honor your request, we always try our best to keep our customers as satisfied as possible and go above and beyond where possible
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole