Issues With Blue Gene and PH's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues With Blue Gene and PH's?

in about a week im going to be finishing up a bottle of Blue Gene and was planning to start a PH cycle the week after. knowing the ingredients of BG, it doesn't seem like there should be any issue but the phrase "natural anabolic" makes me weary i guess. this should be fine to run these back to back, correct?

side note, BG is probably the best non-hormonal supplement i've used. serious A+ for recovery, stamina, muscle fullness/hardness, etc. once again, very impressed by your product line and i'll be putting in another order in the future. next time, two bottles!
    Intensity in Ten Cities

yes, that is fine.glad to hear you hold Blue Gene is such high regard, its developing quite the loyal following and is still very underrated
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
      side note, BG is probably the best non-hormonal supplement i've used. serious A+ for recovery, stamina, muscle fullness/hardness, etc.
      Awesome, spread the werd... it's not in any ads so it's strictly word-of-mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
        Awesome, spread the werd... it's not in any ads so it's strictly word-of-mouth.

will do. my dad actually tried it before i did, he just finished his first bottle. he's 48 and still racing (bikes) competetively. i got him into your products when i introduced him to PW a couple years ago and he was actually the one who convinced me to run BG. solid product. wonder how it would be as a PCT supplement?
        Intensity in Ten Cities

Comment

Working...
        X