Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "newbie" user questions

Here's my story:

I'm a relativly fit 40+ female (5'10", 155#) who tries lifts 3x/week and does cardio 2-3x/week. I would classify my lifting as moderate. I'm not a true "bodybuilder" but want to look (almost) like one. Plus being a personal trainer, I gotta be fit!

I have been taking WF tabs before my workouts (courtesy of CL via bb.com - THANKS!) and love the energy I get from them. I've been known to take them just as an afternoon kicker too.

So here are my questions:

**Can/should I take PW with the WF - just on lifting days or cardio too? Will it be too much for a moderate lifter like me? I tried it 1x with a PW sample and LOVED the feeling and results.

**Is OT too much for me? I need to get some multi-vitamins and would like to try them. But 6 tabs/day!? Holy cow.

**Reduction - will this assist me in dropping some bodyfat? Tried a sample and noticed a decrease in appetite and the balck pills really helped me fall asleep. This purchase feels like this purchase would be a "luxury" and I could accomplish my goals with clean(er) eating and by sticking to my training schedule.

Thanks for helping me out here. Any and all advice is appreciated.
    Monica

PW is an excellent addition to WF. Use it during your workouts and you'll notice a difference.

OT is more than just a simple vitamin. I use it and split it up 3x a day.

REDuction is awesome, I'm using it now and have in the past with great results.

Overall, these are excellent supplements to add to WF.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Please keep us updated on your progress, consider running a journal in the Girl POWER section !!

Comment

Working...
      X