Blue GENE ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue GENE ???

I am really starting to suffer from joint pains. I've been dealing with backaches and pretty bad hip pain for a while. My back seems to be getting better but my hips are not getting better. I assume I have tendonosis/tendonitis in the hips. My pain goes from my hip flexors to deep into my glutes.

My question is will blue gene help with this problem or should I try Animal Flex? I've read a lot of good feedback on AF but I just purchased BG and if it is a similar product I'll save my money. Thanks for all the input!

Originally posted by thewhiz7 View Post
    I am really starting to suffer from joint pains. I've been dealing with backaches and pretty bad hip pain for a while. My back seems to be getting better but my hips are not getting better. I assume I have tendonosis/tendonitis in the hips. My pain goes from my hip flexors to deep into my glutes.

My question is will blue gene help with this problem or should I try Animal Flex? I've read a lot of good feedback on AF but I just purchased BG and if it is a similar product I'll save my money. Thanks for all the input!
    Blue GENE is SO MUCH more than a joint product... I'd see a doctor and go from there.

Comment

Ok, that maybe what I do.

What more is blue gene? I bought a product that I don't think I fully understand. I feel a little foolish because of that. I just couldn't turn down 15 dollars off a bottle at bb.com and the fact that every CL product I've tried had been very good so I went for it.

Comment

Blue Gene will help with joint issues, but as PT said that is just one minor benefit of the product
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole