Encouragement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Encouragement

Hey John, a while ago I wrote you an email asking for some tips (but I don't think you can had to respond). I am an 16 year old Asian who while I stick out at my school (pretty small kids considering I only have 14in arms and 40in chest), I want to stick out everywhere. I am built (with a much smaller frame), kind of like you and would like to look somewhere around your size by the time I graduate (kind of hard since I have to be 160 for wrestling) I am currently a Sophmore in Highschool. I'm going to try your Chicken/Broccoli everymeal approach, but have you ever done any AAS or illegal supplements? Thank you
    Weight: 145
    Bench: 275x1
    Squat: 315x1
    Deadlift: 350x1
    Power Clean 185x4

Originally posted by LiftisLife
    I'm going to try your Chicken/Broccoli everymeal approach, but have you ever done any AAS or illegal supplements?
    whord; I was actually thinking of this about 10minutes ago on my drive hom from the gym..

i cant remember ever reading aries discussing using phs on bb.com...

Comment

Originally posted by LiftisLife
      Hey John, a while ago I wrote you an email asking for some tips (but I don't think you can had to respond). I am an 16 year old Asian who while I stick out at my school (pretty small kids considering I only have 14in arms and 40in chest), I want to stick out everywhere. I am built (with a much smaller frame), kind of like you and would like to look somewhere around your size by the time I graduate (kind of hard since I have to be 160 for wrestling) I am currently a Sophmore in Highschool. I'm going to try your Chicken/Broccoli everymeal approach, but have you ever done any AAS or illegal supplements? Thank you

never used anything illegal bro.. Can't promise I never will, as I see no "absolutes" in this world. I dont' think it's right or wrong to use them, as I think of them as just another means to an end.

I have no bias, but I prefer not to discuss that area of "supplementation".. I feel like as of now, we have enough of an arsenal of natural supplements that can take you to the next level.

We must all make choices that are pertinant to ourselves. As long as at the end of the night, we can close our eyes and sleep soundly with our conscience in tact, we will be okay.

john lee
      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Well said!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X