Just got samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got samples

Going to try the samples out this week.I'm getting back to working out and thought I'd try the biggest buzz around the bb.com forum.I'm currantly 6',200lbs and I max benched 190 two days ago(thats without working out in awhile/non routinely).I plan to go hard these next few months and will keep you guys posted with my results at the end of this month with these products from CL,WF-GM-PW and I also ordered a bottle of white Blood.MAN I can't wait.

consistency + intensity = success

on a side note, i got a sample of white flood tabs with a recent order, and I found it funny the directions say everything about taking 4-8tabs, than it says "shake well before drinking." and goes on to the combine with other CL products

Comment

My first day"tuesday"working out was awsome!!My buddy kept telling me that I deffenitly have gotten stronger.We worked out in the gym for 2hours(back & shoulders/abs),the longest I have ever spent working out before.I was focused and had plenty of drive,at the end of our session I was just tired but I wasn't worn out or acky,just tired.Wed wasn't as good though,I was probably tired from staying that long in the gym.We did legs and I was tired and didn't have the focus I did the previous day.I work Sat-Mon so I have Tue-Fri to hit the gym.I think I was tired because this is new for my body,but believe my body well get use to it.I just got my bottle of white-blood today, will that make any differance?

Comment

Ok,took some time of of intense lifting to cut weight.I have lost 25lbs in two months of working out light weight/high reps plus dieting.I just started working out with a partner last weak who is benching 435lbs and has taken me underneath his wings.We will be working out with heavier weight to help me gain size,here are some beginning photo's.I havn't done much mid-section exercises or any cardio in these photo's.I will post more pictures in a month.
        Last edited by Deezer; 02-04-2009, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X