My wb+gm+pw log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wb+gm+pw log

I'm currently a Gracie Jiu-Jitsu student and train Muay Thia as well. My goals are to gain strength and lean muscle. I tried NO Explode but on nights i train late it keeps me up so white blood sounded perfect! I train at my school about 4x a week and hit the gym 3x a week where I lift. No major supplement back round. This well be my first time even taking a creatine.

My Stack: White Flood, White Blood, Green Mag, Purple Wraath, On 100%whey, Omega 3,Universal Animal Pak

Male
    5'10

DAY 1!
    Today I did Muay Thia and since it was a 8pm class I took the WB 30min Pre-workout, GM 25min pre and PW 5 min pre and during. Well today was cardio day for some reason after the holiday break. This is mostly cardio conditioning rather then basic technique. well lets just say i felt an extra !!!

#3 Rounds for Time
    30x Sprawl
    30x Push-Ups
    30x Sit-Ups
    30x Squats
    30x Jab+Cross Sprawl TIME: 18:35 !!

Last time I did this cardio workout my time was 21 Sumin for 3 rounds!! Good first day to say the least.

I finished this off with some Yogart, chicken breast, some Omega 3 and Protein shake.
    Last edited by Gummbee25; 12-03-2008, 01:21 AM.

Awesome!!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

FIRST NIGHT UPDATE: I've been having trouble sleeping after workouts but the first night on WB and I'm already getting to sleep quick without sleep aids! That alone rocks!

DAY 2:

Last night was another night of training Jiu-Jitsu. I took my usual stack WB 30min pre and GM & PW as well. Protein 1 hour before and after. Jiu-Jitsu is technique class for 30 min then #6 - 8min rounds, with 1 min breaks of sparring(intense!).

Well today (day 3) I'm sore as hell. I feel like my body needs to recover and yesterday was a light day compared to day 1. I'm think it because i pushed myself so hard on day #1 of the stack that body is now catching up.... I'm usually pretty in-tune with my body.

Anyone know why that is?

I'm going to take a nap then hit the gym for Chest and Arms.
      Last edited by Gummbee25; 12-04-2008, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Day 3 was a good day at the gym. 6PM 1 scoop White Flood and GM 30 min pre. PW during.

4 sets 6reps

Bench Press
        Incline Bench Press
        Decline Bench Press
        Dips
        Dumbbell Flyes

9pm-Protein and pasta after workout. Omega 3. White blood. 11pm-4am tossing and turning cause i cant sleep! I thought this wasn't going to happen but maybe i need to cycle of caffine? i just finished up a 2lb of NO EXPLODE before my WF got in. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?? did i dose my WF&WB to close together?

Comment

unfortunately i dislocated my shoulder last week after only 1 week into my stack!

I am very upset at the fact that I will be forced to take time off from lifting and Jiu-Jitsu.

In a week or so I plan on starting a running schedule to help me cut. Placing a order for REDuction ATM! Since I cannot lift for a few weeks I am going to get back into running. I will be starting a new log here in a few days...

Question guys... I take WF+GM preworkout +PW during... and WB before bed.

Once I start RD should i cut out the WB before bed? Also is there anything else i should cut or take. I will keep taking my Animal pak, omega 3 and 100% on WHEY.

Comment

Working...
          X