Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the heck is going on with The King?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck is going on with The King?

I placed an order through supplementking.com on Sept. 30 and have as of yesterday still not recieved it. This is a little bit ridiculous, espically since no one over there has even had the sense to email me with information on my order as far as it being back ordered and when to expect it. When I check the status of my order it reads: Pending. Pending after 3 weeks, Please

I've come to expect a lot more from online retailers, with the service companies like CL (props) give and the speed at which sites like BN and DPS ship it makes the king look like a joke.

Just wanted to put that out their as kind of a warning about ordering from the king and to see if anyone knows what is going on over there?

Edit:Sorry about the messed Title
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate." - Lee Haney

Not sure what's goin on... have you asked over at his forum ?

http://forums.supplementkings.com/

Comment

yah about his forum its pretty dead... but i found this http://forums.supplementkings.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Doesn't look to good...

Comment

this doesn't surprise me.

Comment

I placed an order back on July 6th which included two bottles of White Blood and only one came. I sold that one to a friend who's been eager to try it (and loved it, btw), but still never got mine.

Been emailing him for a while and because SNS Inhibit-E was missing from a recent order, I've asked for a refund or two bottles of Cissus RX as it comes to about the same price... I've been pretty damn frustrated checking the mail everyday when he's promised to send it, only to receive another package with another missing item.

Every day I walk down the block to the mail box.... slide in the key, open it up and nothing. Piss all but bills, Canadian Geographic magazines that I don't pay for and can't unsubscribe for and no supplements that I've been waiting on for months.

I feel pretty bad because I was supposed to be taking White Blood throughout the duration of my Green MAGnitude log. The boys here were gracious enough to let me test this excellent product, and I couldn't even offer them any consistency. I ordered my White Blood well in advance but yeah.... the package took forever to arrive, and when it did my WB wasn't even there. Still waiting on the last email I sent him to be responded to.

P.S. I've spent $545.77 USD or $613.89 CAD at Supplement Kings because everyone here gave him props and made him out to be a good guy. Despite not shipping orders on time and then lying about when orders were sent out (I've kept every email and a time line!), I told him that shit happens and I trust him to not make the same mistake... promised him more business, came back and placed more orders and referred a few buddies to him. I suppose that was a mistake. I've spent half a grand of my hard earned cash on supplements for myself and friends, tried to be nice guy and gave him many chances. I really can't see myself placing another order. He said he's been having problems with shipments sent to Canada, but I don't believe that's the case as friends in the States have had an equally hard time. I'm not even asking for any free supplements or anything, I'd just like what I paid for.
          Last edited by browndustin; 10-22-2006, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Yah, if I don't get a reply to my emails Mon/Tues I will not be a happy camper. Not that I'm waiting on anything to important but its the principle. If DPS can ship out same day therre is no reason King can ship with in 3 weeks.

Comment

Is there any relation between this site and the "Supplement Kingdom" site.

I had a similar experience with them where I ordered product, only got half my order, and had a hard time getting any customer service.

What I did get was from a guy who just called himself "The King".

Kinda ticks me off. They had (and still have) ZMAss PM for $10/bottle, but I'm scared to do business with them again!

Oh well. They don't even have any CL products on that site, so nevermind. (End shameless a$$-kissing. LOL!)
              Meat Locker Studios: Serving up prime cuts since 1988!

Comment

The king carries CL thats about it and he used to show up here every now and then. I seems the problems with him not shipping are being experianced by more than just me, which makes me wonder about his buisness practices.

Has anyone taken any action agianst him or what would be the course of action if he really is failing to ship?

Comment

Well, King got back to me very quickly when contacted through email. Apparently, there was a problem with one of the products I ordered not being carried anymore...

He was very helpful and is aware of the problems going on with some of his orders. If you have a problem with half filled orders or missing orders contact him directly through email at king@suplementking.com

Comment

A couple of the guys also tried contacting him and he finally replied to one of my really old emails. Apparently they’ve moved to a new location, but I still don’t think that waiting for months on end is acceptable in the least.

Because I’ve been having so many problems trying to order White Blood ( ) I’ve gone with two bottles of Cissus RX. I initially asked for SNS Inhibit-E for my PCT, but I’ve decided that ATD/AI might not be the way to go, and I’m gonna give my joints and tendons a well deserved treat. I’m eager to try the Cissus and I really hope that he actually mailed this on time, and that it arrives with diligence.

There’s nothing worse than when things get stuck at customs, but when they’re not even shipped until a week or two later… God, does it ever piss me off. This is why I love ordering protein from Crowler at Anabolic Innovations. I can get 10lbs of protein in a week or less, and that INCLUDES the time it takes for him to ship it (which is damn near immediate).

… in fact, I hope that my protein arrives today! LOL. If not, it’ll be here on Monday. I’ve got my fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                      A couple of the guys also tried contacting him and he finally replied to one of my really old emails. Apparently they’ve moved to a new location, but I still don’t think that waiting for months on end is acceptable in the least.

Because I’ve been having so many problems trying to order White Blood ( ) I’ve gone with two bottles of Cissus RX. I initially asked for SNS Inhibit-E for my PCT, but I’ve decided that ATD/AI might not be the way to go, and I’m gonna give my joints and tendons a well deserved treat. I’m eager to try the Cissus and I really hope that he actually mailed this on time, and that it arrives with diligence.

There’s nothing worse than when things get stuck at customs, but when they’re not even shipped until a week or two later… God, does it ever piss me off. This is why I love ordering protein from Crowler at Anabolic Innovations. I can get 10lbs of protein in a week or less, and that INCLUDES the time it takes for him to ship it (which is damn near immediate).

… in fact, I hope that my protein arrives today! LOL. If not, it’ll be here on Monday. I’ve got my fingers crossed.
                      I've been in touch with him through email an he was very helpful with correcting the problems with my order and subing Restore for GAT Gluta Peptides which they appparently cant get anymore.

My order shoud be on the way here, I think he is genuinely trying to get all the orders straightened out.

Comment

Working...
                      X