tendonitis in my shoulder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tendonitis in my shoulder

i think i have tendonitis in my shoulder. they both hurt, but my right one is worse. i have had it before. it took a long time before i knew what it was before. i was at the chiropractor and i mentioned it to him because i thought it was something with my joints/bones, but he looked at it and told me it was tendonitis. he did something for it and it went away pretty fast.

now the same pain is back. i think i may be suseptable to it in my shoulders. anything i can do to get it to go away quick? and to prevent it?

Originally posted by Stert
    he did something for it and it went away pretty fast.
    What did he do ?

We're talking no meds right ?

Comment

he is some cutting edge chiropractor. he has this machine that makes everything he does more presice and repeatable.....i dunno, he is just really good.

but this machine had an attachment that looked like a pen with a rubber pad at the end. he ued it to take reading of different joints and stuff.

he just stuck that pen on my tendons and had it vibrate. it hurt like heck but it made it go away.

my pain isnt as bad as it was then. i ordered some joint/ligament/tendon supprt supps from universal. i think that should help. i also started doing things to strengthen my rotator cuff. icing it also helps.

Comment

You might want to have your shoulder x-rayed because there are three distinct acromion types.

Type I and Type III are more susceptible to impingment problems which it seems you might have. Probably the best thing to do afterwards if it seems you do have impingment problems is to have surgery on your coracoacromial ligament. This liagament does not restrict movement and only provides a protective roof over other shoulder tissue. I know it sounds like a drastic decision, but this ligament has nothing to do with shoulder movement and creating a little more room in the shoulder girdle could be the solution you have been looking for.

Comment

Working...
        X