My Review Stack of CL'S GM & WF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Review Stack of CL'S GM & WF!

Ok I have just ordered my stack of Controlled Lab's GREENMagnitude and White Flood. I have been reading a whole bunch of good reviews of these two products and especially the taste. I don't give a donkey's ass but the taste. If it works then I am more than satisfied. I hope Controlled Labs lives up to what it saids to be. I will need these little boost and help for my first bodybuilding contest in 2009. I will hit the gym tomorrow. For now, I sleep

--> --> -->
    Last edited by Dieselman; 11-11-2008, 07:44 PM.

You won't be disappointed.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I have got my WF and GM today and used it.

WHITE FLOOD
      Taste: First of all the taste is horrible. I know a lot of people has been saying that. It has that kinda chemical taste to it. Which one did you guys buy? It's not good at all. I felt like I was about to throw up. Overall the taste was bad.

Effectiveness:: I didn;t really got a boost in this. I didn;t get the tingles or the pump you guys have been saying. I took it like 15 to 20 minutes before workout. But I only took 1 and about 1/2 scoop. Give or take. But is it effective in boosting energy? As of right now no. But i will update this my next workout with a different dose.

GREENMagnitude
      Taste: GM taste was also horrible. Again it had the chemical taste in it. Can someone explain to me why because it really makes me nauseous.
      Effectiveness: For my first use on this I felt no effects. So I guess I wil have to give GM some time to work so I will update this as the days comes.

Now I was really disappointed how WHITE FLOOD did not give me that super pump and super energy for my first time but I will give it another go with different dosing.
      Last edited by Dieselman; 11-13-2008, 09:00 PM.

Comment

I'm surprised you didn't like the taste. Most people do.

Try mixing it with more water next time and letting it chill in your fridge for a little while before drinking

RR

Comment

Yeah I think because I used like 6 oz of water or something. it tasted a bit like chemical though. I'll try again.

Comment

I tried mixing GREENMagnitude and White Flood and also add more water and refridged it but it still tastes really bad as in I felt like throwing up. The effects aren't noticable again either.

Comment

Working...
            X