Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can any one help me with the Cl product that i have ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can any one help me with the Cl product that i have ?

Hi guys i'm new to using contorlled labs stuff currernt i have the white flood and green mag. how should it take those 2? should i mix both in to 1 drink and drink it 30-60 min before work out or i should take them 1 right after another and i have 1 more question what is Purple Warrath ? is that a post workout drink or pre work out drink? some people use it for pre work out and some for post work out ? help me out guys thanks should i get PW ?

Originally posted by wing911
    Hi guys i'm new to using contorlled labs stuff currernt i have the white flood and green mag. how should it take those 2? should i mix both in to 1 drink and drink it 30-60 min before work out or i should take them 1 right after another and i have 1 more question what is Purple Warrath ? is that a post workout drink or pre work out drink? some people use it for pre work out and some for post work out ? help me out guys thanks should i get PW ?
    Hello there,

Thanks for stopping in! Green MAGnitude and White FLOOD were meant to be stacked together, as with the other Controlled Lab's products! Personally I mix them both together and drink about 30 minutes pre workout. This makes things easier. You can choose, at first, to drink them seperately so that you may *ASSESS YOUR TOLERANCE*. That way, if you are sensitive to caffeine, maybe you only need 1 scoop of White FLOOD? It's always good to start slow and see how these products effect you. After you have a good idea, you can start to mix them together and play with the dosing time.

Purple WRAATH was designed for preworkout. Amino acids will improve your workouts and decrease recovery time; therefor it is meant to be taken pre workout. I mix my Purple WRAATH in with my Green MAG and White FLOOD as well. I recommend once you've been taking the GM/WF for a while, you can phase the PW in as well. But you'll be surprised at how powerful these products are. No need to jump into all of them at once; I would slowly phase them into your routine.

hope this helps!
    -RenegadeRows-

Comment

Hey, welcome to CL !!

Comment

Working...
      X