PDA

View Full Version : Island Supplements

icetrauma
10-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Just wanted to give some props to Yancy at Island Supplements. Placed my order and it was at my doorstep the next day. Not to mention a whole lot of goodies with that order! Needed to refill my CL pills and his prices and service was spot on. Thanks Yancey!
:action:

:rock: ON!

RenegadeRows
10-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Just wanted to give some props to Yancy at Island Supplements. Placed my order and it was at my doorstep the next day. Not to mention a whole lot of goodies with that order! Needed to refill my CL pills and his prices and service was spot on. Thanks Yancey!
:action:

:rock: ON!

Hell yeah. I just got my order from him today, he sent me a T-Shirt and an issue of IRONMAN, along with free samples. Go ISLAND!!!!!!!

pu12en12g
10-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Nice ! :rock:

Controlled Labs
10-06-2006, 04:29 PM
awesome, what type of samples does he put in?

icetrauma
10-06-2006, 05:31 PM
awesome, what type of samples does he put in?

I got 2 x Cellmass, 2 x Syntha-6, BSN shaker, T-shirts ,which I will sport with pride, and a Detour BAr.
I restocked on WB, BU Stim Free, RA, Protein and Fish Oil caps.

Hey Tank how bout some T's his way?

malky
10-06-2006, 10:42 PM
man, I would Wear a CL shirt with pride! I am just not a big fan of buying things online. So! I am saving my cl rappers to send to you tank. Be prepared :D

RenegadeRows
10-07-2006, 08:44 AM
I got 2 x Cellmass, 2 x Syntha-6, BSN shaker, T-shirts ,which I will sport with pride, and a Detour BAr.
I restocked on WB, BU Stim Free, RA, Protein and Fish Oil caps.

i got 1x NO Xplode, 1x true mass, 3x nitrobolics, 1 x SAN Tight. He even sent me a sample of 17-HD before. :D cool stuff!

strester
10-12-2006, 05:02 PM
just received my first order from Island Supplements .... easy transaction and appreciate the free samples included ... prices were d@mn good too ... I'll definitely recommend to friends

:2 thumbs: